Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[get ur excuses ready] - official excuses thread for lomochenko fans after walters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictable people. Out comes a skillful boxer and he happens to be not black. What do these people do? The usual things, find something to put him down. And they claim they're boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      Predictable people. Out comes a skillful boxer and he happens to be not black. What do these people do? The usual things, find something to put him down. And they claim they're boxing fans.
      You keep using the word they, but I do not think you know what it means.

The TS took an L with this thread but he got almost no support from the people who responded to him.

Plenty of people who like Black fighters also like Lomachenko, y'all really scraping the bottom of the barrel for the very few counter examples to that.

Comment

well dont you look stupid now

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          yeah its disgraceful, some real lowlives on this site

Comment

Lol how did i miss this

Comment

lol now they are the ones coming up with the excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                taxes that ass. ive been telling people walters is all wrong for this kid. i mean the russian got a decent amature background and has very good "amature skills" but hes been giving easy fights by arum and co to hype his ass up (simular to GG).

i respect the kid's amature game but not his pro game, its a total different pro game when you get out there and that was proven when salido straight mugged the kid. after that fight certain "fans" came up with all kinda excuses as to why he got whooped but it is what is it.

im telling you this cat Walters has underrated skills and defense, ramrod jab, mixes it up well and is all wrong for the kid, that boys gonna have problems all night with that reach and power, plus hes more elucive than it appears at first glance. i remember what cats was saying before the donair fight, how he was "too slow" for donaire yet we see how he taxed that ass like it was light work.

ill start with some excuses...
                • "Too small doe"
                • "Inexperienced doe"

First Walters then Jacobs took an L too.

Comment

Comment

Flexing that boxing knowledge. Really nailed that pick.

Comment

Working...
                    X