Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is winning the promotional Cold War?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither. They don't need each other to make big money. That's why the cold war lasts so long.

GBP puts together much better cards though.

Comment

Showtime is winning by a decent amount. HBO is catching up with Martinez Cotto doe.
      Maybe the Cold war is better for the sport lol, I still eould like to see it end

Comment

Since I don't have access to their books I assume it's about a tie. Neither side seems the least bit worried about it. If they were losing much money because of it I think they would try to end it and that does not seem to be happening.

Comment

Viewers wise HBO look to be ahead.

Alexander v Porter co-headlined with Malignaggi v Judah. That's 3 decent names there. And they had less views than the much criticised Guilermo Rigondeaux against Joseph Agbeko the same night.

http://www.boxingscene.com/hbo-showt...ber-7th--72634

I think it speaks more about the popularity of the network rather than the fighters.

Comment

Me..
            I have 17 points, putting me square in the lead

Comment

Nobody is 'winning', everybody is losing, especially us fans.

I wish people would stop picking sides and unite to end this BS. Enough is enough, this must be the only sport out there where the best can't compete against the best. It's pathetic and needs to end.

Comment

Who knows.. But I know who the losers are: The fans.

Comment

Working...
                X