Hopkins vs De La Hoya
    Hatton vs Castillo
    Barrera vs Ayala (My fav)

Any others?

If talking history I guess Fitzsimmons v Corbett

Comment

Roy Jones-Virgil Hill

Comment

Mickey Ward-Alphonso Dances. Ward was down on all cards and the entire HBO crew were calling for the fight to be stopped when Ward him him with a left to the liver that put him down like somebody dropped a cinderblock on his head. Wicked shot!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Mickey Ward-Alphonso Sanchez. Ward was down on all cards and the entire HBO crew were calling for the fight to be stopped when Ward him him with a left to the liver that put him down like somebody dropped a cinderblock on his head. Wicked shot!
          Ward had a few of those. Joey Ferrell was one too if I remember corrrectly.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Mickey Ward-Alphonso Dances. Ward was down on all cards and the entire HBO crew were calling for the fight to be stopped when Ward him him with a left to the liver that put him down like somebody dropped a cinderblock on his head. Wicked shot!
            Alphonso Sanchez. Always the 1 that comes to mind. Sanchez was beating him around the ring. The hbo commentators were talking mad $h!t bout Ward. Saying he didn't come to fight & needs to forfeit his purse & just down right disrespectful. 2 hooks to the body, the only meaningful blows Ward landing. Kinda like Bailey to Mike Jones. Except Ward was getting beaten worse. We should mention that Sanchez was 15-0 I believe with something like 13 ko's.

Comment

Arguello vs Kobayashi, 6:40.

Comment

Roy Jones v Virgil Hill was nasty!!

Hatton v Castillo was a good one too

Comment

Comment

i'll add to the list:

morales over zaragoza. ended his career. right hand. very unique punch.

gatti over dorin. that ended his career as well. left hook to the liver under dorin's little elbows.

Comment

Working...
                    X