Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was play fighting with my son and he punched me in the balls on purpose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He probably read some of your threads in NSB and didn't think there was anything there to hit.

Comment

Irony=a d1ckrider getting punched in the d1ck
      Last edited by krazyn8tive; 04-07-2014, 07:06 PM.

Comment

TS is full of *****. He has no balls, probably a coin sack stuffed with a couple of chicken nuggets from McDonalds

Comment

get a dna test. he's probably cotto or abner mares' son.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            ^^^^^ this

Teach him that if you don't want to get punched in the nuts, don't punch other people's nuts.
            X2 did it to my son right after he did haven't been danny garcia'd since

Comment

Ah the infamous Larryx,boxingscenes biggest loser with too much time on his dusty ashy hands... Still ducking your daddy PB32 I see... Maybe you shouldnot have produced that dwarfistic midget that punched your obviously small for a black guy penis by ejaculatING on your knuckles and fisting your egg donater you payed with spunky ashes knucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                Ah the infamous Larryx,boxingscenes biggest loser with too much time on his dusty ashy hands... Still ducking your daddy PB32 I see... Maybe you shouldnot have produced that dwarfistic midget that punched your obviously small for a black guy penis by ejaculatING on your knuckles and fisting your egg donater you payed with spunky ashes knucks.
                Larry may be a dick but to speak ill of a mans kids is just low

Comment

Do you know his Twitter?

You should call him out on twitter and make it official.

Comment

FATALITY he got your heart son!

you best sleep with one eye open bro he's gonna come at you at night like Chucky

Comment

i'm not going to follow the others and make a joke about you getting punched in the nuts by your son.

instead i'm just going to take the opportunity to remind others about the time you threatened to kill 50 cent on twitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X