Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the most overrated fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac has limited skills, but abnormal fysic and abnormal fighting spirit.
    If he had Ward`s brain he would KO Wlad in under 10 sec.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Meanwhile you sound like a jealous, bitter junior high school female
      How am I bitter? Wasn't Manny the one who got Pacquiao'dManny was exposed as C level skilled fighter who got his skills exploited by a 40 year light weight by getting easily baited into lunging in a Pacquiao'ding right hand.

Comment

• And of course $$$$$$ is going to be brought up. At the end of the day, professional boxing is ABOUT THE MONEY. Belts? Lmao, even Floyd said belts ain't **** but dust collectors at this level of the game.

If Manny was in the background making average middle of the pack purses, but still the same fighter, none of you would be wasting countless hours of your time day after day after day hating on him. You'd be hating on whoever else was in his place. You blast him and criticize him all day everyday because of how much attention he gets. Fact. Dude is a global, household name. And y'all can't stand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by fitefan View Post
          against certain types of opponents Pac does excel
          Not really. Pac has beaten everyone including JMM. He may not look great against JMM but having 2 wins over JMM must count as some yardstick of success.

JMM and Floyd dont excel against all type opponents. JMM dont excel against counterpunchers, JMM does well against fighters who just come forward. Pac has to go forward against JMM as JMM certainly aint going to Pac.

Floyd dont excel against aggressive fighters who are any good unless he gets help from the ref and elbows you. Floyd dont excel against certain fighters so avoids them to stop himself being exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            How am I bitter? Wasn't Manny the one who got Pacquiao'dManny was exposed as C level skilled fighter who got his skills exploited by a 40 year light weight by getting easily baited into lunging in a Pacquiao'ding right hand.
            Lmfao F**k Manny could get KTFO 5 more times and he'll still always be an icon after his boxing days are gone. Meanwhile you'll still....be you. Lol advantage Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by fitefan View Post
              against certain types of opponents he does
              against certain types of old light weights he gets Pacquiao'd

Comment

• Originally posted by phook View Post
                a deminsional fighter.. 1 2 over and over again.. I mean c'mon
                I see no body punch from this guy..
                Not hating.. just stating my honest opinion
                And in my honest OPINION your the most one dimensional poster on this site.

To much hating going on. Just appreciate a man that steps into the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Lmfao F**k Manny could get KTFO 5 more times and he'll still always be an icon after his boxing days are gone. Meanwhile you'll still....be you. Lol advantage Pac.

Perhaps this would make sense to me if I felt Manny was better then everyone cause he has more dollars in the bank or whatever. Now I understand why you take such offense on people criticizing Pac since Pac is above you and is your savior. Good luck with that homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Perhaps this would make sense to me if I felt Manny was better then everyone cause he has more dollars in the bank or whatever. Now I understand why you take such offense on people criticizing Pac since Pac is above you and is your savor. Good luck with that homie.
                    bwahahaha y'all the ladies who brought his ass up (and keep bringing his ass up). Truth be told I wanna throw up with how much Pac's name is sprayed all around this MFer. Pac this, Floyd that. There's other bad ass fighters out there I wanna talk about, but then I see a thread like this where biased, envious, hateful little girls like you and the rest of the drill team start saying dumb ish how this dude is a bum and a C fighter. GTFO.

You're an obsessed, jealous little stalker. I mean look at your sig for f**k's sake. If you think so little of him WHY DO YOU HAVE THE MAN ON YOUR SIG???

Smdh, you bytches are sad and pitiful.

Comment

• And you know what? If some Pac fanboy started a thread about how FMJ is a B or C fighter and started coming up with all of these BS theories on why that is so, I'd say the same exact ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X