Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Bernstein-Jorge arce has no chance against Donaire and GGG is overrated!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Bernstein-Jorge arce has no chance against Donaire and GGG is overrated!

I agree with both statements, although I don't really think GGG is that publicly overrated yet (casuals hardly know him), it's just happening in forums like here.

Comment

for the next "Things I can live without" by Al Bernstein , Garcia/Judah please

Comment

Been thinking the same exact thing about GGG, BUT I understand the hype. The dude takes a good punch, and can KO you at any time. So yes, in a way he's way overrated, BUT I can see why. I don't think he'll get absolutely tooled by Martinez though. Of course Sergio wins, BUT theirs gonna be some scary moments in that fight, where Sergio looks in trouble. I can bet that.

Comment

i agree donaire crushes arce, donaire is very beatable but arces style is tailor made for him.

how good GGG is remains to be seen, i wouldnt say hes overrated yet bcuz he could be the real deal. however he might not be, either way ppl are jumping the gun with all the hype hes been getting. hes a great prospect but untested at the highest level.

Comment

I agree w/ Al but If that fight was on SHO, Al would be singing a different tune.

Comment

Tough to say GGG is overrated based on what we've seen of him and his overall notoriety. I agree Arce has no chance against Donaire though.

Comment

The only people ive seen overrating golovkin is the hbo slob on nuts machine.

He's nice but he really hasnt beaten anyone. Too bad geale's running fron him. Geale can sell a mundine fight even if he loses to ggg

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  i agree donaire crushes arce, donaire is very beatable but arces style is tailor made for him.

how good GGG is remains to be seen, i wouldnt say hes overrated yet bcuz he could be the real deal. however he might not be, either way ppl are jumping the gun with all the hype hes been getting. hes a great prospect but untested at the highest level.
                  Define "very beatable".

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    although I don't really think GGG is that publicly overrated yet (casuals hardly know him), it's just happening in forums like here.
                    But that's what makes it so bad. We are the hard core boxing fans and should know better.

Comment

Working...
                    X