No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale Inks With Hennessy; Ustinov on The Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale Inks With Hennessy; Ustinov on The Klitschkos

London - Mick Hennessy is delighted to announce that today the current European Super Middleweight Champion James Degale MBE has signed a long-term promotional contract with Hennessy Sports.

The 2008 Olympic Gold Medallist will make his Channel 5 debut at Glow, Bluewater on Saturday 13th October when he defends his European Super Middleweight title.

James Degale MBE said "I am over the moon with my new long-term promotional deal with Hennessy Sports. I can't wait to get back in the ring on October 13th and show the millions of viewers on Channel 5 what I'm all about."

[Click Here To Read More]

Not a single comment.

It's a good move for DeGale, even if I'm the last person to sing Hennessy's praises, he'll get great exposure on C5. The card looks good with Eubank Jr, Daws & Galahad featuring and a chance to see Jordan Gill.

Let's hope the opponent is credible.

Comment

Didn't even notice this. I thought he was still contracted to Warren till next year? Hopefully this sorts his career out cos its flagging at the moment. Although I have never been convinced by Mick Hennessey as a promoter. I remember at all the meetings for the Super Six, he'd just sit there like an idiot.

Comment

Working...
      X