• I love her smile

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post

from that pic, i'm guessing that she juices.

her neck's got a lot of hair on it for a woman. and of course there's her build in her upper body and skeleton, which is very much like the build of somebody who produces male hormones.

still a ten, though.
                not like those female bodybuilders that end up with clits that look like small penises.

no biggie, really. all of these top athletes juice. these girls probably take somethign to help their bodies stand up to the beating that gymnastics puts on them, and heal from the injuries that pop up. it's a brutal sport on your bones and soft tissues. very high impact.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  from that pic, i'm guessing that she juices.

her neck's got a lot of hair on it for a woman. and of course there's her build in her upper body and skeleton, which is very much like the build of somebody who produces male hormones.

still a ten, though.
                  not like those female bodybuilders that end up with clits that look like small penises.

no biggie, really. all of these top athletes juice. these girls probably take somethign to help their bodies stand up to the beating that gymnastics puts on them, and heal from the injuries that pop up. it's a brutal sport on your bones and soft tissues. very high impact.

You're and idiot, man

Comment

• Comment

• Happy 18th Birthday!!!!

You Amazing, Awesome, Perfect, Sexy Woman

I love you!!

Comment

Working...
                      X