No announcement yet.

At the end of the day Ireland v England would sell put any arena in England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the end of the day Ireland v England would sell put any arena in England

Khan is making the right move financially, he also has Irish fighters Jamie Kavenagh and Irish Dean Byrne lightning as his stable mates who are long overdue for homecoming fights and would sell out any arena in the UK with the right promotion, i say take it to Birmingham, Big Irish Population down there....

i will probably go to it so i'm hoping it's peterson, but to be fair after the fight him and maidana had i wouldnt blame the kid for making easy money, as if he fights the bradley alexander winner, that wont be another easy fight

Comment

As long as khan fights somebody half decent in the UK this spring,il be happy

Comment

McCloskey isn't a bum like some people wouild make out and should test Khan. I'd rather Khan fought Peterson, but I have no problem with this bout, especially as it's a keep busy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
          Khan is making the right move financially, he also has Irish fighters Jamie Kavenagh and Irish Dean Byrne lightning as his stable mates who are long overdue for homecoming fights and would sell out any arena in the UK with the right promotion, i say take it to Birmingham, Big Irish Population down there....
          its a local fight so I guess it can be forgiven, but this bull***** better not be on HBO. this is an ESPN fight.

Comment

Working...
          X