Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd on Twitter: Piss, eggs, capsules, necklaces none of that **** is gona help him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
    then i am too...b/c that **** is funny

you are nothing but a hater man...get over it already
    Hater? No, I just have a brain. Thanks for the reply.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      "Pee pee mouth"?

How old is Floyd... 7? I mean, how immature can you be. That's some schoolyard **** right there.
      i mean he was talking to 7 year olds when he said it

Comment

who cares how he spells or what he says. all you mother****ers think yall the smartest best examples of a human life. yet yall mother****ers is on a website talking about floyd lol. while he spend money and live a life yall can only dream about. thats what i call a hater. you hate that he is him and you are you. because you aint about nothing. and he is about money and doing what he want.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
          who cares how he spells or what he says. all you mother****ers think yall the smartest best examples of a human life. yet yall mother****ers is on a website talking about floyd lol. while he spend money and live a life yall can only dream about. thats what i call a hater. you hate that he is him and you are you. because you aint about nothing. and he is about money and doing what he want.
          lol,

and the funny thing,

hes serious too.

"Floyd is my favorite fighter and he makes more money than you so I'm going to use that as justification to call you a hater".

Comment

pee pee mouth. lol, that is funny. ^_^

samurai gets serious and tense when he hears pee pee or anything related to a wiener, because when he was a child...

just look at his avatar. self explanatory. XD

Comment

Working...
            X