No announcement yet.

Judah-Alexander is getting close?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judah-Alexander is getting close?

14 hours ago on twitter, Zab Judah's last tweet was "Going to meet wit devon promoter don king... Devon ya ass is mine".

I thought Team Alexander said he didn't want a tuneup for Bradley? Its starting to look like they're just trying to make Bradley look like a b**ch when in reality he wants to fight Alexander.

But then comes Zab Judah. Can he pull the upset and beat Devon Alexander, then have a unification bout with Tim Bradley at the end of this year? Its very possible. He's quicker and stronger. Its just a matter of whether he trains correctly, can fight for 12 rounds and execute an effective gameplan.

Pointless fight bro. really pointless.

Id rather see Peterson vs Alex to see where Alex is really at in term of skill and level if he were to beat Peterson.

Then Bradley vs Alex... Judah doesn't deserve the damn title shot and is nothing but a over-hyped for no reason name now

Comment

This just in Zab injures his left hand while jerking off his dad in the shower. He broke the shower glass door again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post

Id rather see Peterson vs Alex to see where Alex is really at in term of skill and level if he were to beat Peterson.

Then Bradley vs Alex... Judah doesn't deserve the damn title shot and is nothing but a over-hyped for no reason name now
        I like your Nazim quotes. He seems like a real humble down to earth guy.

Comment

I don't understand how Clottey isn't overhyped, yet Judah is. Because he lost to a lot of elite fighters? He's beaten a prime Witter, Corley, Spinks and gave Mayweather a good run for his money before gassing out. Same goes for the Cotto and Clottey fights. If the guy actually tried and stayed at 140, he would still be elite. Although I'll admit is that his chin isn't the best thing in the world, but neither is Wladimir Klitschko's and look at how dominant he is. What Judah really needs is a new trainer.

And do you honestly believe Peterson would give him a better fight than Judah? He's nothing more than a prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
            I don't understand how Clottey isn't overhyped, yet Judah is. Because he lost to a lot of elite fighters? He's beaten a prime Witter, Corley, Spinks and gave Mayweather a good run for his money before gassing out. Same goes for the Cotto and Clottey fights. If the guy actually tried and stayed at 140, he would still be elite. Although I'll admit is that his chin isn't the best thing in the world, but neither is Wladimir Klitschko's and look at how dominant he is. What Judah really needs is a new trainer.

And do you honestly believe Peterson would give him a better fight than Judah? He's nothing more than a prospect.
            At this point I think Peterson would give a better test than Judah.

You can't agrue in the past that Judah was way more determined and better than he is now. I wouldn't say he's shot, but he isn't really a live fighter at the top level anymore imo. I just feel Judah's time is completely done at the top level and he's just looking for a payday. If they were to fight I'd have Alex in KO in a actually easy fight for him. Though years ago, I'd pick Zab with no problem. You can't say Zab is the same or even close to it anymore.. it really is a pointless fight, just a fight for Devon to get a nice check maybe a name but thats about it..

Comment

14 hours ago on twitter, Zab Judah's last tweet was "Going to meet wit devon promoter don king... Devon ya ass is mine".

I thought Team Alexander said he didn't want a tuneup for Bradley? Its starting to look like they're just trying to make Bradley look like a b**ch when in reality he wants to fight Alexander.

But then comes Zab Judah. Can he pull the upset and beat Devon Alexander, then have a unification bout with Tim Bradley at the end of this year? Its very possible. He's quicker and stronger. Its just a matter of whether he trains correctly, can fight for 12 rounds and execute an effective gameplan.
              Let them build it up man. We don't need another RJJ-Hopkins 1.

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
                This just in Zab injures his left hand while jerking off his dad in the shower. He broke the shower glass door again.
                Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
                I like your Nazim quotes. He seems like a real humble down to earth guy.

this would be a great fight !!

Comment

Mojita, that isnt fair to say just yet. You can say that he doesnt deserve the shot but I dont think you can call him overrated when he moved to WW, came into the ring at only like 146 pounds for every single fight, and lost to big elite guy. As I said a million times, not Bradley, Alexander, or anyone else at 140 was going to beat those versions of Cotto, Floyd, Clottey, and Spinks. He just didnt belong there. I could see if he came in the ring at over 150 but he was at a 15 pound disadvantage for damn near every fight and they were good fighters. If he goes back to 140 and sucks then you can rip him and call him overrated.

I think he could go back there and look like crap beacuse all those losses have to take something out of you but at the same time I wouldnt be shocked if he went back to 140 and beat every single fighter in that division. Thats how much talent he has and thats the level of comp he was facing as an undersized man. He was just dumb. He can get down to 140 easily if he does it right. I remember Shane always use to say that there is no way he could ever make WW again but now he makes it without killing himself. Its just about the right diet and workout plan. He does need to get another trainer though because his dad clearly isnt that good

Comment

Working...
                  X