No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pulev: I'll Beat Adamek, I'll Be a Threat To Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pulev: I'll Beat Adamek, I'll Be a Threat To Klitschko

The situation with staging a final IBF heavyweight eliminator between former two-division champion Tomasz Adamek (48-2, 29 KOs) and a current EBU titleholder Kubrat Pulev (17-0, 9 KOs) is still unclear. According to previous reports, the fight can possibly happen in Poland either in late March or early April, but sources in Germany state that the bout may take place no sooner than in May.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pulev is good. He should get his chance soon.

Comment

Adamek was so lame against Cunningham,I refuse to get excited about him anymore,throwing in the last twenty seconds of every round in some coupe de grace or odd battle strategy I don't know,either way Pulev beats him on points,he can't KO Adamek.

Comment

Pulev is big and sexy, he's coming for Wladimir. Adamek will have the toughest fight of his career outside Vitali in this one. Pulev by decision. Even in corrupt Poland.

Comment

pulev by KO!

Comment

Kubrat Pulev is a smart guy. Hes already prepared for Wladimir by facing really athletic and skilled tall fighters as shown below. This guy he beat is taller than wladimir so wlad will be no trouble.

Pulev has a really good strategy. He knows the last two guys who knocked out wlad were fat asses and sam peters, also a fat ass, dropped him so he is doing some hard core james toney style training.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              Kubrat Pulev is a smart guy. Hes already prepared for Wladimir by facing really athletic and skilled tall fighters as shown below. This guy he beat is taller than wladimir so wlad will be no trouble.

Pulev has a really good strategy. He knows the last two guys who knocked out wlad were fat asses and sam peters, also a fat ass, dropped him so he is doing some hard core james toney style training.
              Maybe they need a little bit of PED (like most) to get over their natural inability of looking ripped and ready.After all, most of the natural strong man competitor type guys aren't ripped like their oiled up 'bodybuilding' counterparts.

Comment

Pulev is a good fighter IMO. But he's not ready for Wlad. He would get boxed all around the ring, and get ko'd in the late rounds. He will probably win against Adamek who hasn't really faced too opposition since Vitali. Still hoping for Wlad to pull an upset and fight Helenius or Povetkin in April. Though I know neither are likely to happen. Solis is around the only one that seems like happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  Maybe they need a little bit of PED (like most) to get over their natural inability of looking ripped and ready.After all, most of the natural strong man competitor type guys aren't ripped like their oiled up 'bodybuilding' counterparts.
                  If they work hard enough and keep their diet right it should happen naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    If they work hard enough and keep their diet right it should happen naturally.
                    Exactly they are pro athletes not accountants. Is it too much to ask for them to not be fat?

I guess these guys are on the new age peds too since they werent fat.

Comment

Working...
                    X