Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm the most dangerous unarmed female in the world."

Bethe Corrier, u next!

LMAO ducking Cyborg fa real.

Cyborg would have tapped in the same situation. That was some grade A judo right there. For Rhonda to lose to Cyborg she would have to have zero hand skills and no way to take it to the ground.

If you don't like her because she isn't demure and polite then that's personal, but you just can't discredit a win like that when it was done perfectly. If Cyborg ever gets off peds and gets in the UFC then I'm sure Rhonda will have no problem introducing Cyborg to another notch in the loss column.

Comment

who cares about a Rousey fight lol. Hold on let me throw down 60 bucks for a 10 second fight against some nobody.

Comment

What a stupid ****.

Comment

Yeah she's ducking someone who declined a UFC contract and fights in another weight division.

Ronda would destroy Cyborg.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            Yeah she's ducking someone who declined a UFC contract and fights in another weight division.

Ronda would destroy Cyborg.
            Ronda started her career at Cyborg's weight class. Cyborg knows it's a tough fight, for her to cut 10 pounds of almost pure muscle is going to severely affect her abilities.

Simply put Cyborg-Rousey is MMA's Pacquiao-Mayweather. Complicated case where both sides have arguments and points.

Comment

The two of them are in different weight classes. It's like telling Jon Jones to fight Cain at heavyweight.
              Ronda is by far the best female at bantamweight.
              Cyborg is by far the best female at featherweight.
              Whoever moves out of their weight class loses.

Comment

^Ronda can make 145 dude. That's where she started her career and she was even heavier as a Judoka. She went to 135 to duck Cyborg. Cyborg is the one who cannot make 135, she's already shredded as it is at 145.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  ^Ronda can make 145 dude. That's where she started her career and she was even heavier as a Judoka. She went to 135 to duck Cyborg. Cyborg is the one who cannot make 135, she's already shredded as it is at 145.
                  I should have said that when shredded and at their leanest they are in different weight classes. I don't have issues with Ronda staying at bantamweight - she's dominant there.

Cyborg should beat her at featherweight but if it goes to the mat (as most MMA fights do) then Ronda has an excellent chance.

Comment

agree to disagree.

better sport.. check
                    better fighter.. check
                    better person.. check
                    better looking.. check, check and check.

Comment

Working...
                    X