Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman Emotional Interview (BE REAL TV)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman Emotional Interview (BE REAL TV)

One Time Thurman is the Real Deal

He's the future...

Comment

I don't understand why this kid get so much hate..he one of the only haymon fighter that wants the hard matches and wants to test himself doesn't care if he lose that 0

Comment

Great interview, really enjoy watching Thurman in the ring. It's how he counters off the back foot with devastating power that impresses me most.

Comment

It looks like Thurman will fight another C level guy this year and step up the opposition next year. He's guaranteed to get a shot at that WBC title sometime next year with Floyd retiring, Maidana is ranked #2 atm.

Comment

Nice!!!!!!

Comment

Really like Thurman but feel like his talent is getting wasted in all that Haymon nonsense

Comment

keith my guy, hopefully he gets big fights next year

Comment

Thurman Is class and he's not just hungry but starving! Hope he takes over the division!

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                    Really like Thurman but feel like his talent is getting wasted in all that Haymon nonsense
                    I posted a radio interview yesterday in some nonsense "Thurman is ducking Alexander" thread where he said not only has he not been approached about an Alexander fight, but when he called Haymon to ask about making the fight, no one called him back.

****ing bull**** to squander this guy career like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X