Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIVA MEXICO!!! Cain Velazquez DESTROYS Brock Lesnar!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    I felt great. When John Ruiz won the championship it was great. I love and support all my Latino brothers and sisters, just not you because you are a lap dog that sniffs your masters balls.
    NO I mean Puerto Rico had an MMA Heaveyweight champion, Rico "Suave" LOL you mistaken him for JOhn Ruiz and Fres Oquendo ( who was robbed by Chirs Bird). PRs has a good track record at Heaveyweight, don't you say

Comment

• I'd nearly choked out of laughter when Lesnar was flopping on the floor earlier into the fight like a chicken without its head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Why all you Idiots bringing race into this, Cain destoryed brock good ****, cain is a bad ass and deserved the win, hes got all the respect from all the mma world.
        log off you f'uck.

GTFO outa here for catching feelings. this boxing forums, this aint no place to discuss MMA

Comment

• Originally posted by MiguelDirrell25 View Post
          Good shid cain but I'm not any more interested in MMA then b4 this win
          I'm half rican/black , so I don't think a win for a mexican american is jus goin to make more hispanics watch for the hell of it jus cuz of his mexican background
          You speak for yourself and you aren't of Mexican descent.

Did you see how packed that place was and how many Mexicans were in that place? Lesnar was boo'd ....heheh

Comment

I aint got a problem with that man, as i said in a previoues thread, im glad the mexicans are celebrating, i hope it makes more of them fans of the sport.
            It will bring more Mexican fans to the UFC. I received several calls from friends of mine that never cared for UFC. Great business for UFC, now imagine Cain beating Dos Santos and then a rematch with Brock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing but numbers! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

• Originally posted by rican411 View Post
              NO I mean Puerto Rico had an MMA Heaveyweight champion, Rico "Suave" LOL you mistaken him for JOhn Ruiz and Fres Oquendo ( who was robbed by Chirs Bird). PRs has a good track record at Heaveyweight, don't you say
              They should, Puerto Ricans are great fighters and have a long history of fighting. They are also bigger than Mexicans on avg because you have more mixed blood in you.

You feel stupid now don't you? It's ok, go away....

Comment

• Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                It will bring more Mexican fans to the UFC. I received several calls from friends of mine that never cared for UFC. Great business for UFC, now imagine Cain beating Dos Santos and then a rematch with Brock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly, its great for the sport of MMA, you seen the support Cain got before the fight, during the fight etc, the mexicans got right behind him wich im glad, its good for the sport of mma, cain vrs Dos santos will be a complete diffrent fight tho, dos santos has great hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post

I doesn't matter if he was puerto rican I still wouldn't jus jump on his ballz like most of the mexicans are doin now , if u never was a MMA fan and u r now jus because your mexican and Cain won u suck cok
                  End of story

Comment

• That made UFC look bad. Their champ had only had 5 fights and only trained the sport 3 years. You think that could happen in boxing?

Mexicans failed in boxing for many years. Even tho they had the biggest numbers. Now they do it in MMA, its a joke. lol

Comment

Exactly, its great for the sport of MMA, you seen the support Cain got before the fight, during the fight etc, the mexicans got right behind him wich im glad, its good for the sport of mma, cain vrs Dos santos will be a complete diffrent fight tho, dos santos has great hands.
                      he got through Kongo, Nougeira and now Brock! He will get through Dos Santos.

Comment

Working...
                      X