No announcement yet.

Mafia 2 (for the PS3)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia 2 (for the PS3)

What can anyone tell me about it. I know it is a bit dated (can't really remember when it came out...I know it's not new, but not old either), but is it worth the buy?

It has got some good score from sources that I trust, just would like some feedback from folk that have played the game.

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
    What can anyone tell me about it. I know it is a bit dated (can't really remember when it came out...I know it's not new, but not old either), but is it worth the buy?

It has got some good score from sources that I trust, just would like some feedback from folk that have played the game.
    it came out last month I think

heard it was good but too short and the other comment I heard was it was a lot of driving around to stretch out the gameplay..also heard the game has a cliffhanger ending of sorts which will be continued via DLC.

Im waiting until it drops in price. Too many good games out or coming out at this time..

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
      it came out last month I think

heard it was good but too short and the other comment I heard was it was a lot of driving around to stretch out the gameplay..also heard the game has a cliffhanger ending of sorts which will be continued via DLC.

Im waiting until it drops in price. Too many good games out or coming out at this time..
      I played the demo yesterday, and yes, alot of driving...But it was a good solid game.

I'm like you though, I may buy it used. But it is a must have for me at this point.

Comment

Working...
      X