Harold Lederman: Mayweather Not Ducking Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harold Lederman: Mayweather Not Ducking Manny Pacquiao

from: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/harol...manny-pacquiao

BI: What do you think Floyd Mayweather will do next?

Harold Lederman: Oh my God, I wish I knew the answer to that one. I don’t know, I’m only a scorekeeper [smiles]. I don’t get involved in the politics of the business. If I were Floyd, I’d get back in the ring. He looked so good against Marquez and Mosley. He needs to fight. I really think he needs to fight before Manny Pacquiao. First of all, it will keep him busy, keep him out of all these little scrapes he gets into. Floyd is a great guy, I love Floyd, he’s given a lot of money to charity, he does a lot of work with children. He’s a good person, we know that he needs something to keep him busy. I’d love to see him take on someone at 147. I’d love to hear he’s going to fight Berto. It would be great for Floyd. Get him ready for Pacquiao, get a win, then we move on to Mayweather-Pacquiao. I think that would make him fight Pacquiao – get in the ring and beat somebody.

BI: You don’t think he’s ready for Pacquiao right now?

Harold Lederman: No, I’m sure he’s ready now for Pacquiao. Why sit on the sidelines. Stay busy, keep your punches sharp, timing sharp. Just stay sharp. Fighting would put money in his pocket, keep him out of the clubs, keep him in the gym and, for Floyd in general, keep him in the public eye. So yeah, I think it’s so important, he could be the face of boxing. He’s so great. The guy’s a magnificent fighter – keep him in the public eye. Put him in there with Andre Berto. If they’d let me anywhere near Floyd, I’d talk him into it.

BI: You don’t see it as he’s ducking Pacquiao?

Harold Lederman: No. I don’t think he’s thinking about Pacquiao. I think he’s thinking more about the legal case in Nevada. I think Floyd wants to be regarded by everybody for being the great fighter he is, so Pacquiao is definitely in his future. But why sit around and wait while Manny Pacquiao is staying sharp and fighting Margarito? If I were Floyd I would definitely take a fight.
    LOL Floyd isnt scared on pac, but lederman keeps mentioning berto.

more stories in the link above.

hes saying floyd hasnt fought since mosley,,mannys fighting in nov..so fight berto in the meanwhile..then fight manny..in a perfect world this would be the scenerio..but of course it wont

Comment

Harold is a biased douchebag who has a love affair for Black American fighters. Dude is Devon Alexanders best friend, just look at the kotelnik fight, he was yelling loud enough for the judges (who were paid off by Don King, hence 116-112 on BOTH fights from ALL judges). Yo Harold, I gotta tell you something, you need to die already bro, you are USELESS to BOXING with your biased old pasty white ass

Comment

Not much love for Harold here. I'm not a fan of Lederman, but He does have a few good points on his take.

What He's missing is Floyd's hands. If you have been following Floyd you know that his hands are fragile. God is a funny guy, He gives a boxer all the skills in the World, but then gives him fragile hands.
        We are still looking for his right center knucle.
        I believe Floyd is managing his pain by fighting once a year. His hands was the mayor reason for retiring in the middle of his peak.
        Floyd will sign and fight Pacquaio next year if none have retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Harold is a biased douchebag who has a love affair for Black American fighters. Dude is Devon Alexanders best friend, just look at the kotelnik fight, he was yelling loud enough for the judges (who were paid off by Don King, hence 116-112 on BOTH fights from ALL judges). Yo Harold, I gotta tell you something, you need to die already bro, you are USELESS to BOXING with your biased old pasty white ass
          and you're biased for eastern european fighters..cause you just brought up a fight that had jack**** to do with this thread

Comment

man i would love May to fight berto then take on pac. but as larryx pointed out; not gonna happen.

Comment

Need a tampon?

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
                and you're biased for eastern european fighters..cause you just brought up a fight that had jack**** to do with this thread
                Nah Harold has dont internet interviews with his man Devon, he has a piece of him %.

Its funny a dumb monkey like you with the IQ of a melon who's had more accounts get banned on here than anyone else is trying to down talk anyone. How is your search for the mexican doctor coming? The one you are looking for who will turn your from a loser white boy who thinks he's black into a full fledged black dude?

You do know you will still be a loser regardless if you black or white?

Comment

Man shut your b1tchazz up with your bull****.

Comment

Nah Harold has dont internet interviews with his man Devon, he has a piece of him %.

Its funny a dumb monkey like you with the IQ of a melon who's had more accounts get banned on here than anyone else is trying to down talk anyone. How is your search for the mexican doctor coming? The one you are looking for who will turn your from a loser white boy who thinks he's black into a full fledged black dude?

You do know you will still be a loser regardless if you black or white?
                    pretty racist man...and now i think im black??lol..ive posted pictures of myself on here several times and have been on the radio show..everyone with a brain knows im black...but regardless im reporting this racist post

Comment

Working...
                    X