No announcement yet.

Mexico mass grave in abandoned mine has 55 bodies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Disposable Arts View Post
    I heard about that. The was a guy in Pakistan who killed just over 100 young boys and dissolved their bodies in acid. They would never have caught him, but one day he walked in and confessed.

Police didn't know that the boys were missing let alone dead.
    100 = Easy work for these crazies ...

How about ONE Mexican Man dissolving 300 bodies plus!!!!!!

They named him "Mexico's Human Stew Maker"
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28824519/
    Last edited by arraamis; 06-07-2010, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
      True, but damn..Mexico is falling apart with these fucking Cartels ..
      Tell me about it, Last club I went out to last thursday some dudes I was beefing with shot some old guy who was trying to be a narco and broke the clubs front doors. Did they get in trouble? No.

Comment

my mom came back from a small town in michocan where shes from a few weeks ago and told me a guy down the street got arrested, he was a narco and got pretty much life in jail...

i also hanged around with a girl that transported cocaine for the narcs, im waiting til the day they cut that bitches head off.. she got pretty good money for just taking it to another city.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
          my mom came back from a small town in michocan where shes from a few weeks ago and told me a guy down the street got arrested, he was a narco and got pretty much life in jail...

i also hanged around with a girl that transported cocaine for the narcs, im waiting til the day they cut that bitches head off.. she got pretty good money for just taking it to another city.
          thats ****in brutal

Comment

Damn, That's some Aztec Wanker **** right there.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post

did you hit it?

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                did you hit it?

nah, i made out with her, she was friend with some girl i was with...i hit that and i miss her lol, just found out shes married and had a baby

Comment

Originally posted by Disposable Arts View Post
                  I heard about that. The was a guy in Pakistan who killed just over 100 young boys and dissolved their bodies in acid. They would never have caught him, but one day he walked in and confessed.

Police didn't know that the boys were missing let alone dead.
                  Who was that guy???

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

Jeez, I think of how many people all around the world have been killed like that and will never be found. It must be awful for the families, not having closure on your missing loved ones. In Colombia I heard they had a guy in a bath tub and they put acid in there and killed him like that so he would suffer, thats sadistic right there.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

There's so many of those guys, Here in Tijuana we call one "El carnicero" and the other one from a different cartel is called "El Cocinero"

**** is ****ed up.

Comment

dam this is some brutal ****. they should make a movie out of this. i would hate to be the guy rapelling down to get the bodies.

Comment

Working...
                      X