Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Nelson: GGG offer guys life changing money and they don't want to fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    F.uck that sh.it

They are both great fights and his fans should want these types of fights they're miles above who Gennady has fought. Gennady isnt scared but K2 is cautious and both those fights have the possibility of going sideways for GGG as far as his momentum

But if Gennadys fans accept the Monroe's/Wades & pay for Lemiuex then they should want these fights or of this calibre

But Gennady isn't scared of either men
    I don't tink Lara is a great fight, Lara has no way of winning. The only question is how much he can stink it up, which is not a recipe for a great fight. His one big chance he made it unwatchable against the much less threatening Canelo. Still I'd love to see it as a mando defense

Ward is a great fight but it wasn't gonna happen with the bigger guy, lesser draw coming off a layoff, fat bum on BET, and Rohan Murdock or Brand as next tune-up, while the other guy is mando for the biggest fight in boxing. Nevermind at 50/50, with A side conceding 10+ lbs fight night. At this point Wards claim to relevance is what he did half a decade ago, and his fight after next. He beats Kovalev, and I'm sure it happens, though Ggg would have to bulk up some.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Oh yea I forgot K2 can't make fights happen. They would've fought DeGale but Hearn didn't mention him. They would've fought Lara but DeCubas hasn't called them. They would've fought Ward but.......

Do you see a pattern?
      I see the pattern. You're pulling any random guy Ggg hasn't fought to push some agenda. Not one of whom is a Mw. Which is convenient, cause then they can't go mando, or in Lara's case don't want to

Comment

Damage limitation. Stop.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          I see the pattern. You're pulling any random guy Ggg hasn't fought to push some agenda. Not one of whom is a Mw. Which is convenient, cause then they can't go mando, or in Lara's case don't want to
          No. The pattern is that they can't make fights. Abel and Loeffler said if DeGale would've been mentioned by Eddie they would've taken the fight. Why didn't they ask for DeGale? Especially when a guy two weight classes lower was mentioned. Especially when GGG had just said Brook is to small for him. When Eddie said let me ask Brook if he wants the fight Tom should've said 'Sorry Eddie but no. GGG said Brook is to small for him. How about DeGale?" It's the same excuse they use for Lara. "Well Lara's manager hasn't called us". Well you talked to Lara's co-Manager when you made the Wade fight. Did you mention Lara while you had Haymon on the phone? NO! They're always waiting on others to do something. And then when they do pick up the phone to call a fighter it's Willie Monroe Jr.

Comment

And who offered that money to Eubank Jr, K2 or Hearn?
            Didn't we just go over that or you want to continue to go in circles here?

What are you try to prove here? What do you want Golovkin to do, physically get bags of cash out the bank and personally deliver the money to Eubank? The offer from Golovkins side was to fight, in the UK with all of Golovkins belts on the line, a massive opportunity in itself for Eubank. Hearn/K2 negotiated the deal for weeks, Eubanks wouldn't take it, Brook did. Specifically where the money comes from (i.e the networks buying the fight) is irrelevant. The money always comes from the networks.
            Last edited by ИATAS; 07-27-2016, 12:57 AM.

Comment

No. The pattern is that they can't make fights. Abel and Loeffler said if DeGale would've been mentioned by Eddie they would've taken the fight. Why didn't they ask for DeGale? Especially when a guy two weight classes lower was mentioned. Especially when GGG had just said Brook is to small for him. When Eddie said let me ask Brook if he wants the fight Tom should've said 'Sorry Eddie but no. GGG said Brook is to small for him. How about DeGale?" It's the same excuse they use for Lara. "Well Lara's manager hasn't called us". Well you talked to Lara's co-Manager when you made the Wade fight. Did you mention Lara while you had Haymon on the phone? NO! They're always waiting on others to do something. And then when they do pick up the phone to call a fighter it's Willie Monroe Jr.
              You're reaching bro, something awful. DeGale wasn't on the table since he had his own fight with Jack. Who is DeGales promoter by the way? If he was available, don't you think for a second he wouldn't be discussed?

You're saying K2 can't make fights. It takes two sides to make a fight, such as every fight in all of boxing. Nothing new here, that's stating the obvious.

I also enjoy how you're acting like you were there and were part of the discussions lol. How do you know what K2 and Hearn talked about? From what I heard, DeGale wasn't an option since his planned fight with Jack. In all likelihood Tom Loeffler went over a number of options. They ended up taking the best deal on the table, which according to them was the only deal on the table. Of course they could have walked away and started from scratch, maybe get some 10-20 middleweight that no one cares about, maybe they could have looked at a top 10-15 super middleweight. That all takes time and of course, and everything is uncertain if they went that direction. They obviously took the Brook deal because it was on the table, a big fight in the UK which they've been trying to tap into for a couple years now, even if it wasn't the fight they wanted it was something of significance to them.

Gennady himself has stated he didn't want to fight Brook, but hell man, you get led on by Canelo for so long only for him to renege on the deal and drop the belt, Saunders to reject them, Jacobs talking about 1.5 years and Eubank ended up not taking it, at some point he's got to do something even if it's not the desired opponent. I'd be frustrated as **** if I were Golovkin with all these clowns not willing to fight him.
              Last edited by ИATAS; 07-27-2016, 01:06 AM.

Comment

You're tiresome. Degale hasn't said a peep. Sky and Hearn probably weren't gonna guarantee 4m to him anyway. It's nothing like Lara in any way. That Monroe thing is also dumb, theres not a Mw contender they haven't tried fighting, proactively

Comment

Oh yea I forgot K2 can't make fights happen. They would've fought DeGale but Hearn didn't mention him. They would've fought Lara but DeCubas hasn't called them. They would've fought Ward but.......

Do you see a pattern?
                  Yeah the pattern is K2 is garbage when it comes to making intriguing fights for GGG. they're way to cautious and realize that while fans claim they want the best to face the best they'll settle for over matched beatdowns if they like the fighter

I don't like the Klitchkos partly because their style but I think some of the reason is because for Their entire career there were few fights of theirs that I Actually gave a sh.it about Amd that's K2 fault And I feel they're doing the same thing with Gennadys career. ,

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  I don't tink Lara is a great fight, Lara has no way of winning. The only question is how much he can stink it up, which is not a recipe for a great fight. His one big chance he made it unwatchable against the much less threatening Canelo. Still I'd love to see it as a mando defense

Ward is a great fight but it wasn't gonna happen with the bigger guy, lesser draw coming off a layoff, fat bum on BET, and Rohan Murdock or Brand as next tune-up, while the other guy is mando for the biggest fight in boxing. Nevermind at 50/50, with A side conceding 10+ lbs fight night. At this point Wards claim to relevance is what he did half a decade ago, and his fight after next. He beats Kovalev, and I'm sure it happens, though Ggg would have to bulk up some.
                  You can't tell me your rather GGG fight Monroe; Wade , Murray, Rosado over Lara. For me there was no intrigue in any of those fights it was basically a predetermined outcome. Lara beat Canelo maybe not officially but you can't watch that fight and give Canelo 7 rounds

As for the Ward fight it was clear K2 never wanted that fight, You can believe whatever you want to believe as to why but to me it appears Tom would rather catch AIDS then make that fight

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    You can't tell me your rather GGG fight Monroe; Wade , Murray, Rosado over Lara. For me there was no intrigue in any of those fights it was basically a predetermined outcome. Lara beat Canelo maybe not officially but you can't watch that fight and give Canelo 7 rounds

As for the Ward fight it was clear K2 never wanted that fight, You can believe whatever you want to believe as to why but to me it appears Tom would rather catch AIDS then make that fight
                    No I'd rather see Lara but I'm not paying out the purses, and if you bring nothing, it helps if you'll fight for 10-20x less than the other guy and I avoid heavy losses. That's why I say Lara should go mando if he really wants it, problem solved

I dunno, per Ggg the one time Hbo approached them about it he said yes , Ward said no. Of course Ward was the A side then. But yeah I agree now they have no interest in a guy that hasn't made 168 or fought a live body in years

Comment

Well Nelson said GGG offers life changing money. Maybe they're prepared to offer Lara life changing money....

Comment

Working...
                      X