Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think its ok to kill black people? WHAT MAKES YOU SAFE???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Now finish telling us why this shooting was justified because other black men have been confronted by police and not shot.
    This wasn't justified and was incredibly stupid but you keep wanting to push this agenda that cops are shooting every black person they encounter when it's literally less than 0.1%

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      This wasn't justified and was incredibly stupid but you keep wanting to push this agenda that cops are shooting every black person they encounter when it's literally less than 0.1%
      Less than .1% my a$$. Always fcuking lying

And I don't care if blacks accounted for 95% of crimes, that still gives them no right to be innocently murdered in cold blood.

But nevermind that, let's get to the facts.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the...37o?li=BBnb7Kz

But compared to the population of the United States, a disproportionate number of those killed by police this year have been black. Blacks make up 12.4 percent of the country — and more than twice as much of the population of those shot by the police.

There is a divide in interactions with police, too. A study conducted by the Department of Justice last year of data from 2002 to 2011 found that black people were twice as likely to face use of force by law enforcement than are white people. When the encounter with the officer was a traffic stop, blacks experienced a threat of or use of force 2.5 percent of the time — compared to 0.8 percent for whites.

Racial differences between the police and the victims were also noted. When the officer and the driver were of the same race, force was threatened or used 0.8 percent of the time. When the driver and officer were of a different race, the rate was more than twice as high, occurring in 2 percent of incidents. There are studies that look at how the race of a police officer and a suspect affects their interaction. A study released earlier this year found that white police officers were a third as likely to shoot unarmed black suspects than white ones. But that same research found that 78 percent of white officers taking an implicit bias test associated black people with weapons — vs. zero percent who made the same association with whites.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...decoverviewpdf

Arrests, by Race, 2012
      In 2012, 69.3 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.1 percent were black, and 2.6 percent were of other races.
      Of all juveniles (persons under the age of 18) arrested in 2012, 65.2 percent were white, 32.2 percent were black, and 2.5 percent were of other races.
      Of all adults arrested in 2012, 69.7 were white, 27.6 percent were black, and 2.7 percent were of other races.
      White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 58.7 percent of those arrests.
      The percentages of black adults and white adults arrested for murder were similar, with 49.3 percent being black and 48.3 percent being white.
      Black juveniles accounted for 51.5 percent of all juveniles arrested for violent crimes. White juveniles accounted for 61.6 percent of all juveniles arrested for property crimes.
      Of the juveniles arrested for drug abuse violations, 74.0 percent were white.
      White juveniles accounted for 55.2 percent of juveniles arrested for aggravated assaults.

DOJ stats - http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/ne...violent-crime/

Roughly 5.78% of blacks commit crimes. If blacks make up 45.7 million people in this country and accounted for 2640067 of violent crimes, then that means roughly 5.78% of African Americans commit violent crimes which means that roughly 94% of African Americans are criminalized for crimes they didn't commit.

Comment

Less than .1% my a$$. Always fcuking lying

And I don't care if blacks accounted for 95% of crimes, that still gives them no right to be innocently murdered in cold blood.

But nevermind that, let's get to the facts.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the...37o?li=BBnb7Kz

But compared to the population of the United States, a disproportionate number of those killed by police this year have been black. Blacks make up 12.4 percent of the country — and more than twice as much of the population of those shot by the police.

There is a divide in interactions with police, too. A study conducted by the Department of Justice last year of data from 2002 to 2011 found that black people were twice as likely to face use of force by law enforcement than are white people. When the encounter with the officer was a traffic stop, blacks experienced a threat of or use of force 2.5 percent of the time — compared to 0.8 percent for whites.

Racial differences between the police and the victims were also noted. When the officer and the driver were of the same race, force was threatened or used 0.8 percent of the time. When the driver and officer were of a different race, the rate was more than twice as high, occurring in 2 percent of incidents. There are studies that look at how the race of a police officer and a suspect affects their interaction. A study released earlier this year found that white police officers were a third as likely to shoot unarmed black suspects than white ones. But that same research found that 78 percent of white officers taking an implicit bias test associated black people with weapons — vs. zero percent who made the same association with whites.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...decoverviewpdf

Arrests, by Race, 2012
        In 2012, 69.3 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.1 percent were black, and 2.6 percent were of other races.
        Of all juveniles (persons under the age of 18) arrested in 2012, 65.2 percent were white, 32.2 percent were black, and 2.5 percent were of other races.
        Of all adults arrested in 2012, 69.7 were white, 27.6 percent were black, and 2.7 percent were of other races.
        White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 58.7 percent of those arrests.
        The percentages of black adults and white adults arrested for murder were similar, with 49.3 percent being black and 48.3 percent being white.
        Black juveniles accounted for 51.5 percent of all juveniles arrested for violent crimes. White juveniles accounted for 61.6 percent of all juveniles arrested for property crimes.
        Of the juveniles arrested for drug abuse violations, 74.0 percent were white.
        White juveniles accounted for 55.2 percent of juveniles arrested for aggravated assaults.

DOJ stats - http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/ne...violent-crime/

Roughly 5.78% of blacks commit crimes. If blacks make up 45.7 million people in this country and accounted for 2640067 of violent crimes, then that means roughly 5.78% of African Americans commit violent crimes which means that roughly 94% of African Americans are criminalized for crimes they didn't commit.
        You're dumber than I thought. 2.6 million black people were arrested in 2012. How many of them were shot by cops? Still think it's more than 0.1 percent? Do the math moron.

Comment

• 40 percent of cop killers are black according to FBI data

black people are being racist towards white cops imo

white lives matter!!!!!

Comment

You're dumber than I thought. 2.6 million black people were arrested in 2012. How many of them were shot by cops? Still think it's more than 0.1 percent? Do the math moron.
            37% of unarmed people killed by police were black in 2015 despite black people being only 13%.

When I said it's more than .01%, you know what I was referring too. Don't play stupid.

I'm referring to the fact that unarmed innocent blacks get killed by police per capita more than any other race in the U.S.

I don't care if blacks accounted for 99% of crimes. Just because blacks account for a certain percentage of crimes doesn't give cops the right to shoot them dead during traffic stops during encounters that didn't threaten the cops life. They have no right to be judge, jury and executioner because 5% of the black population account for violent crimes.

That's what I was getting at.

Comment

Ran away from some ignoramus named Swizzy? Kid, you don't have the intellect to talk to me about anything. Everything you post is emotional drivel with zero objective facts

I have zero interest in replying to you unless I'm telling you to kick rocks.
              lol every post you made was ignorant. all I did was post facts and you continued to get exposed over and over again. you might as well use examples from lord of the rings for you historical references, that's how credible your posts are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                "Pay the price"lol what good is that gonna do? You'll start a cycle where killings would just keep on happening.
                and who started that cycle?
                answer: BLM

and who's gonna win that battle?
                answer: cops

cops are trained to handle these kinds of situations. they will be more alert and will be pulling their guns out a lot more now. Be careful not to flinch when you get pulled over.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                  lol every post you made was ignorant. all I did was post facts and you continued to get exposed over and over again. you might as well use examples from lord of the rings for you historical references, that's how credible your posts are.
                  Lol seeing him backtrack repeatedly is amusing. He's trying to push this agenda that these shootings are a common thing but they're really not. Considering the amount of interaction they're incredibly rare.

Comment

• Black man gets shot laying on the ground with his hands up while looking after an autistic kid. Ask the cop why and he says "i dont know."

Still believe black people arent unjustly targeted? Its disgusting. Worldstar even showed a video of a taped convo of a higher up in the NYPD grilling someone for not targeting blacks more.

Its blatantly obvious. Cops dont deserve to lose their lives but minorities dont deserve to be unjustly targeted necause of their "thuggish look" or lifestyle

Comment

Lol seeing him backtrack repeatedly is amusing. He's trying to push this agenda that these shootings are a common thing but they're really not. Considering the amount of interaction they're incredibly rare.
                      he's an example of how humans still have primitive cognitive behavior. he doesn't care about the truth. he just wants to be angry towards people that look different from him.

Comment

Working...
                      X