No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
    Mother****er I thought you were working. I just came back from work and see you're still posting.

This dude lives in a tent with no internet and 3g, moved halfway around the world to the middle of nowhere and can't stop posting on boxing scene.

What the hell do you actually do.
    I'm off, put in 10 hours, stopped by the bar to drink a couple beers and write a couple emails.

I didn't travel halfway around the world to work here, I moved back to the US and got a job in Alaska, which is what I wanted to do.

My job involves lots of physical labor, which I don't mind, but also I'm working with Japanese guys and speaking Japanese all day on the factory floor, not just a typical lowest on the totem pole sort of job. I actually sort of really lucked out.

First big haul is due tomorrow and it's going to be a really long day. Lots of money to be made. I've been working nearly every single day though since I got here about 2 weeks ago.

It's not cold here now. But I'm looking into moving to Alaska, don't know if I'll winter here this year or not, might even go to Hawaii or something (Japanese tourists--lots of green) but I'm actually looking forward to my first winter in Alaska.

Comment

• My BS friends have vouched and I believe this dude is okay now.

It was sort of fun to rile you up though.

And yeah I can drink like a fish and strange things happen in Tokyo.

I'm really not a complete degenerate though.

The Drunk Lang posts were in the context of my break up with my than fiancé even, who remains the only girl I have yet to love.

Our break was largely product of circumstance.

**** was hardcore and still is.

Was having a little fun but it's only the interwebs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        I'm off, put in 10 hours, stopped by the bar to drink a couple beers and write a couple emails.

I didn't travel halfway around the world to work here, I moved back to the US and got a job in Alaska, which is what I wanted to do.

My job involves lots of physical labor, which I don't mind, but also I'm working with Japanese guys and speaking Japanese all day on the factory floor, not just a typical lowest on the totem pole sort of job. I actually sort of really lucked out.

First big haul is due tomorrow and it's going to be a really long day. Lots of money to be made. I've been working nearly every single day though since I got here about 2 weeks ago.

It's not cold here now. But I'm looking into moving to Alaska, don't know if I'll winter here this year or not, might even go to Hawaii or something (Japanese tourists--lots of green) but I'm actually looking forward to my first winter in Alaska.
        Sounds like things are going pretty well, good on ya

Comment

They literally are lol, imagine each of those fish is a 2 dollar bill(i'm being modest) and then multiply that by 20,000.
          They're not LITERALLY dollars bill then, are they? Unless their gills are made out of paper, you daft ****.

Comment

Great stuff playa. Dont know how u can do it out there in Alaska my man. Its too cold for me lol

U heard any Sasquatch stories? U mustve

Comment

My BS friends have vouched and I believe this dude is okay now.
              !BEAST just narrowly avoided being the victim of a contract killing there... thanks goodness Virgil's crew were able to "vouch" for him.

Talking of !BEAST, I went into the bank today and threw ten halibut on the counter, saying "I'd like to deposit these in my account, please." They told me I was a ****, but I explained that someone I know on the internet told me that fish were literally money.

Comment

"Ahhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhh... rook over there... it dog on hill."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... if we hully we can catch it for afterroon tea."

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

Comment

• A bit messed up but I always think of this guy when Righteous posts,

Comment

Working...
                      X