Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Klitschko: I'm Hitler? You Stupid F***ing Ukrainian Pr*ck!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
    Yeah they did, this was actually a pretty accurate history lesson from Fury. I see where Klitchko was coming from, but he may have forgotten that Jews weren't the only group targeted by Adolph.
    Remember that Fury tweeted "HEIL HITLER" and then deleted it back in 2012. If Tyson is so concerned about what Hitler did to his people why did he feel the the need to tweet Heil Hitler?

Comment

Yeah they did, this was actually a pretty accurate history lesson from Fury. I see where Klitchko was coming from, but he may have forgotten that Jews weren't the only group targeted by Adolph.
      I did not know that great post green k sent

Comment

Brutal Ownage

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          Brutal Ownage
          By Fury?

Actually no, Irish travellers have no relation to the Roma gypsies which hitler put in camps.

P.s. plenty of Ukrainians died in those same camps.

This just shows that Fury has no education.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            I kinda feel like Fury can outbox big wilder and joshua. You don't see that?
            Nope. He barely edged a win verse a declining Wlad who literally didn't throw. Once he steps in the ring with someone close to his size and is not hesitant to let their hands go it's lights out for the giant fluffy turd

Comment

lol sounds like Klitschko is getting under Fury's skin...

Comment

That's pretty much selective history from Fury.

Here we go with the furycats and the klitards rewriting history in order to back their heroes...

The fact that Hitler murdered Gypsies (not brit gypsies by the way) make Fury look even worse since Fury went full "Mein Kampf" talking about the jews.

The "jews controls the world" is the main argument used by the Nazi theory.

At end of the day, Fury has been talking sht a lot and Wlad was right to call him out about that subject.

Who cares what Fury thinks about the jews?

And for once, Fury seems to be the one being pissed off.

Regarding Ukranians in the World War 2, they had the sht choice between the Nazism and the Soviestim (2 dictatorships)...
                That's really what we call being between "a rock and a hard place".

Some of them picked the Nazi flag, not all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                  Brutal Ownage
                  You wish but def not this time.

Fury has been owning Wlad over the last year , but yet awkardly and in a boring way Wlad won that round.

Fury is not enough educated to talk about those subjects, he should just stick to trash talk and let history to historians.

Comment

The amount of disrespect Fury gets is incredible. U ****s deserve the boring ass champions of the world

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                      The amount of disrespect Fury gets is incredible. U ****s deserve the boring ass champions of the world
                      A true champion is Joshua or Ortiz not the fluff **** furry

Comment

Working...
                      X