Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prediction: Eventually Floyd gets KO'd brutally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only reason I see this happening is because Floyd most likely will retire, then need the money and make a comeback way past his prime. Father time and mother nature are undefeated.
    As of right now though there really isn't anyone out there that Floyd can't outsmart. I think Canelo presents some physical challanges but Floyd is smart enough to stay out of danger and pick him apart.
    No way he gets KO's in the next year unless that jail stint really took a lot out of him or his focus slips.

Comment

Originally posted by jerseynumber13 View Post
      i disagree sir... PacMan was previously KO'd brutally twice before this last one. He came back and made himself a legend, which makes my point even more valid. Lennox was brutally Kod and came back.. Remember Oscar got Kod too... He was durable also.
      I've been following boxing for 30 years and I never considered Manny a legend. I consider him a great fighter and entertaining but not a legend. It's funny, throughout history you have NEVER seen a fighter jump so many weight classes and crush champions as Manny did. As soon as rumors of drug use started so did the dominance end. I believe he's been clean the past 2 years due to rumors and he's not the same. Not to mention the tactics he used to win some of those titles. How can you take a champion title and not even fight him at his weight? Manny's demise should not come as a surprise to anyone.

Comment

I totally agree . Also it will be from a cherry picked opponent he's fighting while ducking a serious threat.
        Don't know about you... But if I get ko'd or lose I'd want it to be by a great champion and top notch guy.

Comment

leonard go knocked out by camacho.. bowe knocked holyfield out cold on his face. the point is not that all great fighters getting knocked out cold, i said they all get stopped.. i just think floyd gets brutally kod at some point..

Comment

His next fight would be Guerrero. So....

Unless you equate Berto to Floyd.

Comment

hell hang em up before that happends
              and none of the fighter u mentioned had defense like him very rarley gets hit clean

Comment

He'll hang it up, I don't think Mayweather will ever get dropped. He also won't lose that 0.

Comment

Working...
                X