Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[X-RATED] I lost my virginity 9 hours ago!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao, this ****in guy

Comment

That's ****ing sick your posting sexy pictures of your sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Anxious Times View Post
        Now thinking supreme, I pull up to her spot. Hop out the whip like... not a lowercase g... like a big G. Flowers in my hand but I'm still a bad man.

I wasn't ready. The rapping couldn't prepare me for what was about to happen. I felt like a kid again. Scared. Alone. Looking for my mommy.

"It's okay, mijo. Mommy will take care of you, corazón."

The door opens. And my heart stops. Her beauty punches me right on the chin. I got caught slipping, caught square. Her beauty, her curves, those feminine words hit me like an uppercut, left hook, right hand. One look at that thing and inside I'm saying damn! I feel a tingling in my dingaling. The birds are singing and tweeting. My knees start buckling. I'm feeling faint and queasy. Her **** say squeeze me.

"Hi, Eddy."

Her smile chin checked me -- nearly had me out on my feet.

"Daaaamn, girl. You're not playing around, are you?"

I motion her to bring it in for a hug. She closes in. All I see is jiggle. Her soft chest finds a home on my hard abdomen. I try to grope her jiggle with my stomach. She grabs my bicep and smells my Axe while my nose gets lost in her hair. Her scent excites me. We're vibing off each other. Thank you, Lord.

With bass and testosterone in my voice I whisper into her ear, "Why are you so fine, girl?"

She giggles. Her chest jiggles. I raise her arm and spin her. Booty like whoa!

LOLOLOL this ****er. Some of these had me straight up choking on my cig, like inhaling smoke coughing like a mfer lol "I motion her to bring it in for a hug." lolololol

I wasn't ready. The rapping couldn't prepare me for what was about to happen. I felt like a kid again. Scared. Alone. Looking for my mommy.

"It's okay, mijo. Mommy will take care of you, corazón."

Oh dear god, I love this guy.

Comment

Wait, WTF there are actual pics, they weren't loading before... Is this like kinda real but mainly fake or mainly real but embellished for the lulz?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo Ledbetter View Post
            Wait, WTF there are actual pics, they weren't loading before... Is this like kinda real but mainly fake or mainly real but embellished for the lulz?
            It's an epic piece of work especially the part about patron and being a real n@gga lol

Comment

This thread is 10/10, would read again

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                It's an epic piece of work especially the part about patron and being a real n@gga lol
                We got a gentleman here, like IDK this all seems so realistically like 18-19 lol. I mean like the pandora and the petron but like the insense and candles "hi jasmine" lolololol

Dude... Like wtf....

Comment

"Jackpot sounds go off in my head. I'm doing it. I'm really ****ing doing it. My father is gonna be proud."

Comment

Is that really the same girl? Lol fukin makeup

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Is that really the same girl? Lol fukin makeup
                      More like ****in girdle, her gut disappeared.

Comment

Working...
                      X