No announcement yet.

Smith vs Abraham RBR.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by who_necks View Post
    German shows are strange. I'm all for a good show but the live bands actually add nothing to the atmosphere.
    I enjoy the way they politely applaud rounds, just for a change. Considering they'd invade Poland given half a chance, they're remarkably polite.

Comment

i do quite like that dark haired lady holding the flag behind the announcer.

Comment

Originally posted by who_necks View Post
        German shows are strange. I'm all for a good show but the live bands actually add nothing to the atmosphere.
        It's just part of the German culture, they are very reserved, sophisticated people. They clap instead of cheer......that kind of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          i enjoy the way they politely applaud rounds, just for a change. considering they'd invade poland given half a chance, they're remarkably polite.
          lmao.......

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            It's just part of the German culture, they are very reserved, sophisticated people. They clap instead of cheer......that kind of thing.
            Yeah, well i lived in Berlin for 2 years so i understand that. Without the UK fans there tonight the place would be like a morgue.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Just like the Japanese. No wonder Hitler was allied with Japan.

Comment

Here we go, hoping for a good fight and hoping smith pulls it off. If he gets blasted out in a round i won't be that surprised though.

Comment

I'd rather clap and cheer at a sporting event than sing songs.

Comment

Hard round to score, but Arthur just Knicks it.

Comment

have to give the first to smith, some decent body shouts and a good counter right near the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X