Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach accuses Rios of eating rice mixed with cat meat in Macau restaurant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think what he said was that Rios likes Asian pussy. The media twists everything.

Comment

Roach without a doubt has the best fighter in this fight.....but something must be wrong behind the curtains.....Roach is so worked up and edgy for a reason....we'll find out Saturday.....something tells me everything is not all good in Pacland....actions interpret thoughts!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Roach without a doubt has the best fighter in this fight.....but something must be wrong behind the curtains.....Roach is so worked up and edgy for a reason....we'll find out Saturday.....something tells me everything is not all good in Pacland....actions interpret thoughts!!
        I sense its because of Ariza's presence in the Pac camp, it was really when Roach saw Ariza that he started getting mad - even though it was initially aimed at Robert Garcia, Ariza was standing very close by and it probably set something off in Roach when he saw him, that's when he said "piece of ****" - I couldn't tell if he was talking to Robert or Ariza because he immediately started arguing with Ariza after that.

Comment

Working...
        X