Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember the hype Maidana got after he KO Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    The Garcia/Matthysse situation is very similar to the Khan/Maidana situation, but Matthysse did much better with his chance than Maidana, who mostly got beat on against Khan.
    Kinda but Maidana did better than you say he did, sure the KD in round 1 was bad but he came back and won 5 rounds. The point he got took off him in round 5 cost him a draw on one of the score cards. 113-112.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      And that's exactly what im talking about!!! you are a front runner fan and Danny Garcia is far from a master boxer. Hes a boxer puncher who tries to hurt people as much as he boxes and Im fine with that. But again all you do is cheer for the sure thing. I like my fighters who take risks who want to finish you have fun cheering for the flavor of the month slick boxer who loses once and that's it. They don't take enough risks to ever recover from a loss and you of course will just pretend like you never liked them. I see your kind on these message boards all the time.
      your "kind" how could someone possibly appreciate something you dont lets be real here if all boxers could be master boxers they would if all could be knock out artists they would I appreciate all styles I dont understand why it has to be a style vs style war on here its ridiculous and childish

Comment

Lucas is not overrated, nor is he a hypejob, nor was he exposed. He performed admirably and loss his 1st clear loss to a better fighter. That usually happens in boxing. True story.

Comment

ppl on this site will continue to overrate power punchers and they will continue to have egg on their faces when they lose. lets go thru a list of overrated power guys: mathysse, maidana, juanma, Lucian bute, Lemieux, Abraham. I wonder whos next to join the hof.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I like how Fans of boring ass fighters like Hopkins and Floyd are constantly bashing fighters with Power.
            That's because what you call boring most people call boxing.

Comment

Working...
            X