Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lampley's outrage at Angel Garcia's comments was hypocritical

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jim lampley said "danny garcia has vindicated his fathers miss behaviors" went kenny bayless stop the fight lol

Comment

lampley is a drunk idiot that needs to retire.

Comment

lampley is a retared hypocrite that has no idea wtf hes talking about nowadays. that whole segment was embarrassing for him, imo. he wanted press and he looked like a glory fiend. he wouldnt have done that if that floyd, roger, manny, or roach sitting in front of him

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          Glad Foreman put that douche in his place.
          yeah man, he wasn't gonna screw with big george now was he?

Comment

Lampley is a JOKE...FUK HIM!

Comment

Both of them are racist

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
                Both of them are racist
                Along with Mayweather Sr, Mayweather Jr, Roger Mayweather and Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  During the fighter meeting Lampley sounded really pissed off at Angel Garcia's trash talk, he looked outraged at the bigoted comments but I feel he's a hypocrite because he did something similar during the Hamed/Barrera fight.

"If he loses it's because it has been written by Allah!" "Allah knows how to spell Barrera! B.A.R.R.E.R.A.!" That was some disrespectful shit, just as bad as Garcia's comments so Lampley shouldn't throw stones.
                  Imagine if he said this now, it would be headline news and HBO would probably replace him.

Comment

hbo is getting worse every year with all this ball licking. Angel Garcia said alot of stuff that was the truth most of the guys in here just cant handel the truth. I LOVE SEEING THE HATERS GET ALL UPSET

Comment

Wow how did he not get fired for that? I'm not even a Muslim but I was offended. LOL Glad Foreman shut him up. HBO needs to fire their older guys. Keep Max Kellerman Bob Papa and Roy Jones. Hire someone like Paulie Malignaggi or a solid reporter who has done commentating before. Like a Doug Fischer.

Comment

Working...
                      X