sucker punches makes floyd a complete cheater

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
        Yep, Gatti too

Comment

he'll fight ortiz again .. easier than fighting pacquiao or khan

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG
            floyd aint a complete fighter...........................he has no balls and heart...........

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

^^^^^ cash cow on the right

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                i don't think that guy was ever really pac's trainer. he was part of pac's camp at one point (you can see him in the corner of some of pac's early FW fights), but he wasn't really a trainer.
                I was training at wild card when Manny first came there, and Justin has been for the most part a full time trainer to Pacquiao, Justin worked with Manny most of the time, floor work, sparring and mit work etc..... Justin played a key role in team pacquiao and to be honest the reason Justin is no longer at wild card is because he trained manny for his fight with Solis, the entire camp while Roach went to Puerto Rico to work with DLH for his fight with Mayweather.

Roach wanted half of the money Justin was to earn, Justin wasnt having it he figured I did all the work I get all the pay, and who can disagree.... Justin packed all of his things and moved on prior to Roach comming back from the DLH PBF fight.

He has since opened his own Gym, another fellow that worked with Manny was Maka Foley, nice guy to be honest one of the old timers and there isnt a more honest person in this game than Maka.

However I also think that perhaps Justin must often feel left out in this whole mess, it has to bother him that he is not any longer part of that team I mean Manny has reached the highest peak in this sport and he is no longer a part of that so I do expect him to feel bitter especially when Roach was trying to get half of his share when he did all the work which eventually lead him to leaving wild card boxing......

Justin did the right thing in not caving in to Freddys demand but in doing the right thing it may have costed him in the long run which I think it kinda has... still a good person though no denying that...

Comment

Originally posted by rajul View Post
                  he'll fight ortiz again .. easier than fighting pacquiao or khan

Comment

i doubt he was pacquiaos trainer. i think he filled ariza's role
                    as conditioner .. roach has always been the trainer

what great fighters has this guy trained to become champion?

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPuncher View Post

^^^^^ cash cow on the right

Comment

Working...
                      X