Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is bodybuilding the ideal self defense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pffft! Dont be rediculous. The Tea bagga is a fluke.

In the hundred's of thousands of street fights ive been in, its only worked 4 times.

Just forget it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Jab View Post
      Pffft! Dont be rediculous. The Tea bagga is a fluke.

In the hundred's of thousands of street fights ive been in, its only worked 4 times.

Just forget it.
      But you acknowledge its existence

Thats good enough for me G..

Used by many over the world practise by PB daily

Comment

• I'm 6ft 162lb, a while ago I was on lock and there was this guy on the wing who was around 6'5 and the man was built like a gorilla. He would try intimidating the other guys and knew he would try it with me one time. Over the first few days he gave me some looks and **** and I tried to ignore it because I didn't want any trouble because honestly I thought he would do something bad on me. After 1 week he shouting on the wing and everyone keeping quiet he started coming at me and I knew **** was going to happen, he came to me looking down at me shouting bout he was going to kill me and I just let my fists fly up at his face and to his body, as soon as I saw how slow he was and that I was stopping him I just went for damage, hitting combos in the neck, stomach and face. What you need to do is overwhelm and be effective. Every man can bleed and feel pain you just got to remind them that and know how to. Your brain is the most powerful weapon
        Last edited by kdee; 07-19-2010, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdee View Post
          I'm 6ft 162lb, a while ago I was on lock and there was this guy on the wing who was around 6'5 and the man was built like a gorilla. He would try intimidating the other guys and knew he would try it with me one time. Over the first few days he gave me some looks and **** and I tried to ignore it because I didn't want any trouble because honestly I thought he would do something bad on me. After 1 week he shouting on the wing and everyone keeping quiet he started coming at me and I knew **** was going to happen, he came to me looking down at me shouting bout he was going to kill me and I just let my fists fly up at his face and to his body, as soon as I saw how slow he was and that I was stopping him I just went for damage, hitting combos in the neck, stomach and face. What you need to do is overwhelm and be effective. Every man can bleed and feel pain you just got to remind them that and know how to. Your brain is the most powerful weapon

I really do hate people like this. For someone that big to need to be a bully, jeez, good thing you sparked him up.

Anyone else have any beat up bodybuilder stories?

Comment

• I still think this is such a total ****ing joke topic.

It's like people live in a fantasy world where Muscle protects them.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by kdee View Post
              Your brain is the most powerful weapon
              You're god - damn right. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                I still think this is such a total ****ing joke topic.

It's like people live in a fantasy world where Muscle protects them.
                Listen sweetie, I said self defense, not combat system.

My thinking is people less likely to single you out to get mugged/picked on if you are bigger and beefier, because its more intimidating, considering you cant intimidate someone with boxing skills without hitting them.

This is the opinions I want from people. Nothing to do with the combat aspect, just what would help you not become a target, that sort of thing.

Comment

• what about a gun? doesn't even have to be loaded, just flash it like the fbi's do

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Jab View Post
                    Listen sweetie, I said self defense, not combat system.

My thinking is people less likely to single you out to get mugged/picked on if you are bigger and beefier, because its more intimidating, considering you cant intimidate someone with boxing skills without hitting them.

This is the opinions I want from people. Nothing to do with the combat aspect, just what would help you not become a target, that sort of thing.
                    Lift all the weight you want, Mugg on everyone you want.

You call the wrong person "Sweetie" it's the last time you ever use the word. That's my logic. Man = Man.

Nobody has any Idea what the other is capable of.

Nothing on their exterior shell can influence my mind regarding their capability to hurt another human being at this point.

I've seen enough of life.

Comment

• Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
                      what about a gun? doesn't even have to be loaded, just flash it like the fbi's do
                      brandishing a weapon is not worth the legal trouble, unless you are actually in the fbi.

Actually that might work, just being in the FBI would make things much easier.

Comment

Working...
                      X