Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams is getting no respect on this board.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has my respect, I have him at 5th it's just that 1-4 is pretty solid

The only person who doesn't get respect is Wlad
    Last edited by minasyan; 04-19-2010, 07:13 PM.

Comment

i rank sergio higher than pwill since he was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Hopkins- Hes shot to pieces he just proved vs. Jones. He had a zombie in front of him and didnt even hurt Roy once. His timing, speed and accuracy was off completely. Hopkins is shot now. Hes an ATG and should hang em up.

Cotto- In his last 4 fights hes 2-2.Got destroyed by Margarito. Beat Jennings who is a bum. Damn near lost to an average Clottey. Then got ass raped by Pacquiao.

JMM- Last we seen he got shut out by Floyd. Then had a chance to fight Soto, Peterson, Khan, Guzman, Mitchell, Katsidis, Funeka, or Valero (R.I.P). Yet chose to rematch a shot Diaz.Then on top of that he has his eyes set on a shot Hatton and a shot Morales next.

Meanwhile.

Williams is on a 5 fight winning streak and among those 5 was Martinez a fighter who is better then Cotto, Hopkins, and JMM right now.
        Very true. Out of those three, JMM is the only one who had a case but he screwed himself over by choosing to fight Diaz again. I'd rather see him fight Humberto Soto. A great fight for Mexican citizens. He doesn't have much time left before age comes down and takes away his counter punching skills, so he should be making the best use of this opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
          If you are going to post in my thread atleast have the decency to take me off ignore.

Comment

if you call that fight a robbery youd better call pacman-jmm 2 a robbery as well.

Comment

I respect him but I don't think he is unbeatable like some people think, especially before the Martinez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Watt View Post
                if you call that fight a robbery youd better call pacman-jmm 2 a robbery as well.
                ^^^^ This.

Comment

Williams/Martinez was not a robbery...and I LOVE Martinez. People need to stop saying that.

Paul gets his respect on here. Everyone respects him, it's impossible not to.

In terms of P4P list...having Williams anywhere from 5-7 is acceptable IMO.

Comment

JMM and Martinez should be above him. I don't see how Pwill will over leap JMM just because JMM lost to Floyd, it was a everything to gain nothing to lose fight.

As for Martinez his win over Pavlik is better then any of Pwills.

Cotto's spot will be re-evaluated after the Foreman fight, if he wins he's a 3 weight champion with a very solid resume, if he loses he out.

Hopkins, I expect him to drop out during the next update.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                      JMM and Martinez should be above him. I don't see how Pwill will over leap JMM just because JMM lost to Floyd, it was a everything to gain nothing to lose fight.

As for Martinez his win over Pavlik is better then any of Pwills.

Cotto's spot will be re-evaluated after the Foreman fight, if he wins he's a 3 weight champion with a very solid resume, if he loses he out.

Hopkins, I expect him to drop out during the next update.
                      So Pavlik is better then Martinez?

But Martinez just beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X