No announcement yet.

Mundine vs Jorge Daniel Miranda??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phook View Post
    Oh good that fight is really point less.. Nothing to get out of that fight for Mundine.. Gosh I hope he fights Golovkin now.. Please prove us wrong!!!

No mate hes fighting at 154....another fight will be signed next few days

Comment

Heres the latest,Miranda fight is off and he has a bloke who wants to fight Him balls in your court choc,but it was in his court when he Jibbed the Golovkin Fight.!!!

This article from the Daily Telegraph says it all they pull no punches and expose Mundine for the joke he is.!!!!
      Click Here
      http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1225878428068
      Last edited by teofilo; 06-11-2010, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by teofilo View Post
        Heres the latest,Miranda fight is off and he has a bloke who wants to fight Him balls in your court choc,but it was in his court when he Jibbed the Golovkin Fight.!!!

This article from the Daily Telegraph says it all they pull no punches and expose Mundine for the joke he is.!!!!
        Click Here
        http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1225878428068
        That was a really good article by James Hooper.He has made known all the important facts about this disgraceful situation.

However I do disagree on Lovemore giving Mundine problems.
        The guy is way too small, and if he was to bulk up to fight Mundine, he would just be way overweight.

The guy is a jnr welter fighting a supermiddleweight.

Comment

Probably right He is probably the sort of Fighter Mundine would entertain.!!!!

Teofilo

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
            So JD Miranda is out. Perhaps they could get JD Fortune, the dude who won Rockstar: INXS. Pop music's version of Contender!

But no... I just saw a late plunge on..... Buckin, twistin, snortin, rodeo ridin drinkin man's thinkin man, Bronco McKart! 50-7 (31).

Can I just email Bronco and put you two in touch. This fight has to ****in happen. We'll call it the Horses For Courses card. Or maybe Horses For Causes since it's a KO to Drugs thinga-ma-jig.
            I picked it two years ago! PM me for account details, put cash into my account and I'll predict your future...

Comment

Lol.

Huge call there Col. I swear I never doubted you for a second. I knew that the name Bronco McKart sounded familiar.

McKart by TKO 7. Yee-haw!

Comment

I thought Bronco at 39 years was a safe bet for Choc, but I was wrong. He needed two more years on the vine for Choc to feel safe.

Comment

Working...
                X