No announcement yet.

The formula for defeating Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sicario View Post
    LOL, why you got little girls in your sig???

but still
    who them bitch3s? they ain't little girls, their pussi3s so big, you can even put frauds head in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      and about counterpunching..

By its very nature, if you have two guys equally fast, the one with initiative will beat the counterpuncher, a counterpuncher has to be that much more quick than the one with the initiative.

Floyd is aging..he's not a 25 year old kid anymore. Does he have the reflexes still to trump a deadly fast fighter that also has initiative?

I doubt it.

Floyd's best chance is if Pac isn't fully focused and prepared for this fight. Otherwise, I see Pac having the advantage

"Floyd is aging..he's not a 25 year old kid anymore. Does he have the reflexes still to trump a deadly fast fighter that also has initiative?"

You an idiot.Floyd reflexes not only still has fast reflexes but he`s not gonna stay in front of him all night and allow him to just wail away with combos.Floyd will move laterally,duck,and hold.

Comment

Originally posted by Souroush View Post
        if pacquiao loads his gloves he could beat mayweather
        They will be loaded with "Natural-Fistic-Power." Hahaha... JAT

Comment

Good thinking, Syf. Green K for you!

Comment

I think the deciding factor would be how much energy pac force floyd to put forth ,wit floyd its bout control and wit pac its all over the place

Comment

is a fully focused, Pacquiao.

Pac wasn't fully focused for Cotto, he had to dig deep against Cotto, and shouldn't of had to....he needs to be more focused coming into a fight against Mayweather.

He needs to get his footwork on point too.. see, mayweather have great footwork, but its of a different natures than Pac's. he can jump step forward and backward pivot step, and all this... duck dodge weave, trunk rotations.. tricky footwork. But more finesse oriented than dynamic.

Pac's footwork is dynamically oriented... At its best, it can eat large amounts of ground, with explosive bursts. I wasn't too impressed with Pac's footwork against Cotto, but if he can get that back on point, then he will get inside on Mayweather quicker than people are giving him credit for, and just really put that defense to the test with combinations of 10+ punches thrown from awkward angles..even if May blocks dodges and slips 7 of them.. 3 still hit him flush.

Mayweather has never faced an elite volume power puncher in his prime. Name a fighter.
              pac wasn't fully focused against cotto... he had all kinds of distractions...

fighting pbf before an election isn't a good idea.

Comment

By its very nature, if you have two guys equally fast, the one with initiative will beat the counterpuncher, a counterpuncher has to be that much more quick than the one with the initiative.

Floyd is aging..he's not a 25 year old kid anymore. Does he have the reflexes still to trump a deadly fast fighter that also has initiative?

I doubt it.

Floyd's best chance is if Pac isn't fully focused and prepared for this fight. Otherwise, I see Pac having the advantage
                Counter punching is about timing not speed.

Comment

I doubt it.

you make a good point about speed but you forgot to factor in skills many is no where as technical as pbf so IMO I see openings that a technically skilled fighter can exploit.....but both fighters have their strengths.....i can't wait to see this fight......

Comment

Working...
                  X