No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: Bayless as Ref, Judges Selected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    Not a big shock. Floyd hand picks Bayless when he needs an edge.
    Remember his comments before the second Maidana fight? He said he is going to make sure he gets a ref that won't let a guy rough him up. Bayless is his guy.
    Bayless has reffed 7 Pacquiao fights and 4 Mayweather. He's Pacquiao's guy if anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      Not a big shock. Floyd hand picks Bayless when he needs an edge.
      Remember his comments before the second Maidana fight? He said he is going to make sure he gets a ref that won't let a guy rough him up. Bayless is his guy.
      Hey special guy when did manny become a dirty fighter and likes to fight on the inside Bayless best ref because he breaks clinches fast and Floyd also know how to fight on inside so that benefits manny also everything about Bayless benefits manny more then Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        I dunno what others have said already, but I'll put it out there: Kenny Bayless is one of the worst refs in boxing. I'm talking Joe Cortez levels of bad. Instead of allowing fighters to do any inside work, which is an integral part of boxing, all this guy does is keep jumping in and saying...

"Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads!"

... yeah.

He is one of the most overrated refs there is, and many fights are ruined because of him. Tony Weeks is so much better, as he allows fighters to work on the inside (e.g. Corrales-Castillo I, Mayweather-Maidana I, fouls or no fouls) and doesn't automatically separate fighters if their heads happen to come within touching distance. Bayless will call for a break or keep yapping like a dog about potential head clashes even when fighters' heads are 5 feet apart!

Fuck Bayless. He is a shitty, shitty ref.
        Originally posted by tyson chavez View Post
        Bayless one of the best!
        The top post is from someone who is green and has been here since 09. The bottom post is from someone in red (because he likes Floyd) who has been here since June 2014.

Which post do poster seems more credible?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
          12TribesRise.. is crapping on PacFans but ignores Floyd fans who post garbage with similar sarcastic/bias tones like yours.

Ironic... 12TribesRise likes to give the impression he's unbias..but he's not....he's ignoring all the stupid $hyt floyd fans post. And he always likes to crap on fans of pacquiao.

Burt Clemens by all accounts has been a solid judge for years. He admitted to this mistake and felt bad about it. This is professional judging. Why are fools like you trying to make this more complex than it is.
          its you that's making it complex about a scoring error he admitted was wrong damn near 10 years ago like that was only time he scored a manny fight

Comment

• I just wanna see pacquiao land a hatton left hand direct on mayweathers jaw......then it's good night Charlie

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              Hey special guy when did manny become a dirty fighter and likes to fight on the inside Bayless best ref because he breaks clinches fast and Floyd also know how to fight on inside so that benefits manny also everything about Bayless benefits manny more then Floyd
              that what i was think how is a ref who don't let fighter fight on the inside bad for manny

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Bayless has reffed 7 Pacquiao fights and 4 Mayweather. He's Pacquiao's guy if anything.
                Hey jerk off, just like I told Mr. Rolltide, stop posting facts like this and interrupting Manny fans creating conspiracy theories and posting meme's.

Reported for posting facts!!

Comment

• I was hoping Tony Weeks would get the call. I am not as confident in Bayless. I just want a clean, fair fight! May the best man win.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Pac fan should welcome this, because Bayless hates clinching and Pac doesn't clinch.
                    It's not about Pac clinching. Mayweather uses it as a tactic to run out the clock and spoil. With Kenny "Break!" Bayless. Every clinch takes around 5 seconds to clinch/break/reset the action. That might not seem like a lot, but the repeated breaks ruin rounds.

And considering Mayweather seems to always get 6 rounds spotted to him from the get-go. It's in his advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                      I dunno what others have said already, but I'll put it out there: Kenny Bayless is one of the worst refs in boxing. I'm talking Joe Cortez levels of bad. Instead of allowing fighters to do any inside work, which is an integral part of boxing, all this guy does is keep jumping in and saying...

"Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads! Watch yo' heads, fellas, watch yo' heads!"

... yeah.

He is one of the most overrated refs there is, and many fights are ruined because of him. Tony Weeks is so much better, as he allows fighters to work on the inside (e.g. Corrales-Castillo I, Mayweather-Maidana I, fouls or no fouls) and doesn't automatically separate fighters if their heads happen to come within touching distance. Bayless will call for a break or keep yapping like a dog about potential head clashes even when fighters' heads are 5 feet apart!

Fuck Bayless. He is a shitty, shitty ref.
                      You would have a point in your long rant if manny had a inside game he don't so what's the point of complaining about a ref that breaks up clinching fast which helps manny out to be able to throw more punches in a round if his game plan is to outwork Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X