Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nigel Benn: "I wish I had Calzaghe's power"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anything I would focus on the fact that Benn said Calzaghe would have been the best of the bunch if he would have been in that era. Adam Smith asks Benn directly if he thinks he wins and he says no. Very humble comments.

Comment

Calzaghe's power was always very underrated

Comment

At no point of Calzaghe's career was he ever an overly hard puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
          Eubank and Benn disagree with you.
          And this means what exactly?

By the way, mate, how is that when I see your name, I automatically know what you will say. You will always say something pro-american and anti-european. Always.
          Then you're not looking very far.

How about go and look in "Your favourite fighters" thread in the History Section.

I'm not American, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            And this means what exactly?

Then you're not looking very far.

How about go and look in "Your favourite fighters" thread in the History Section.

I'm not American, by the way.
            I deleted my comment right after I posted it because I felt it was too negative. But since you were so fast that you answered to it right away: do you want my honest opinion? No disrespect and I don't really want to say it, but....I don't believe for a second that you are not american. Shouldn't have said it, but I couldn't help it.
            Don't be mad but I had to say it.

Comment

I deleted my comment right after I posted it because I felt it was too negative. But since you were so fast that you answered to it right away: do you want my honest opinion? No disrespect and I don't really want to say it, but....I don't believe for a second that you are not american. Shouldn't have said it, but I couldn't help it.
              Don't be mad but I had to say it.
              Why would I be mad at someone who doesn't believe that I'm not American?

But yeah, I'm not American. I've only been to America less than 10 times in my entire life. I know nothing about the country at all.

I'm actually English. And, have lived in England my entire life.

Comment

Why would I be mad at someone who doesn't believe that I'm not American?

But yeah, I'm not American. I've only been to America less than 10 times in my entire life. I know nothing about the country at all.

I'm actually English. And, have lived in England my entire life.
                And Floyd Mayweather is your favorite fighter as you said in that certain thread.
                Can you prove that you are british? Can you edit an old comment of yours into "I am a Brit" or something like that?
                I am not british, I am Austrian and I just noticed over and over again that you **** over non-american boxers over and over and over again. Someone has Mayweather-Cotto a draw and you go totally berserk. You can tell me whatever you want now, I see your posts in the history section since months and years and you are one of the most biased posters I ever saw.
                I don't want to say negative things hence I deleted my first comment but since you wanted to know my opinion. Well, here you have it.
                Last edited by raskat; 02-02-2013, 04:27 PM.

Comment

And Floyd Mayweather is your favorite fighter as you said in that certain thread.
                  Can you prove that you are british? Can you edit an old comment of yours into "I am a Brit" or something like that?
                  I am not british, I am Austrian and I just noticed over and over again that you **** over non-american boxers over and over and over again. Someone has Mayweather-Cotto a draw and you go totally berserk. You can tell me whatever you want now, I see your posts in the history section since months and years and you are one of the most biased posters I ever saw.
                  I don't dislike you and I don't want to say negative things hence I deleted my first comment but since you wanted to know my opinion. Well, here you have it.
                  Floyd Mayweather is my favourite active fighter.

Followed by Andre Ward, Anselmo Moreno, Kevin Mitchell, Orlando Salido and now Carl Frampton.

Must I support British fighters because I'm British? Am I not allowed to dislike British fighters because I am British?

How about you go and look in the Global boxing forum and check my threads in there.

Here's a few;

"Meeting Boxers events across the UK?"

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=450511

"Buying fight tickets for fights in the U.S"

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=582494

"What time does Williams Vs Martinez start UK time?"

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=335192

Hmm, sound like questions that someone from the UK would ask, in the Global boxing section, no less.

Comment

And I didn't go berserk at Mayweather-Cotto being a draw.

I did find it a little odd considering Mayweather won the fight clearly.

I wouldn't go berserk but I would find it slightly overhwhelming if someone, like yourself, was so far from being able to score a fight that they considered it a robbery.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is my favourite active fighter.
                      Okay so I mistook a british hardcore SUPERHARDCORE Mayweather SUPERFAN as an american hardcore SUPERHARDCORE Mayweather SUPERFAN.
                      Shame on me.
                      Since 90 % of the discussion here is about Pacquiao-Mayweather, I probably saw all your SUPER PRO Mayweather comments and maybe you are a David Haye fan also so I probably saw you posting more than once that the Klitschkos are complete garbage.
                      Shame on me if I thought you were american. How could I...
                      None of that changes the fact that 90 % of the comments I see from you and saw from you in the past are totally biased.

Comment

Working...
                      X