Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Why Was Ortiz Chosen Over Martinez again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

house rules!!!!...thats why Sergio is gettin snubbed by those 2...but I can't **** on Vic dancing with Floyd....its a good scrap imo....Floyd can stop Vic and Vic can stop Floyd ESPECIALLY if Floyd decides to shoot it out with the young bull....so imo its gonna be very interesting....IMO Floyd will stop him...I get the feeling Floyd is out to make a BOXING statement....I think the GREATNESS of Manny and B.Hop has lit something in him...idk man, I like this type of Floyd....Manny or Sergio might be next but then again...Khan is in the "house"...but if I'm right about Floyd...then Manny or Sergio will be next up....

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
      mayweather is just constantly choosing better opponents then pac to make that lil midget man up. if floyd will once again be considered number 1 p4p then the roidhead will have nothing to lose and perhaps fight mayweather.
      Better? Ortiz was Pac sparring partner. Why not fight Pacquiao? Sorry I forgot. Floyd ducked Cotto and Margarito what more Pacquiao who destroyed both. lol!

Comment

Ortiz is a decent fighter and legitimate Welterweight champion nobody can debate that. However, it's clear they took time to select their opponent and i think Ortiz is going to be an easy night for Mayweather.

Mayweather won't brawl against Ortiz so don't expect to see his Berto heroics, he will box him to death and Ortiz is not good against those kind of fighters.

Comment

Ortiz was chosen because he's going to get schooled.
          Floyd going to be be landing at will and picking Ortiz apart.
          Sure Ortiz is young and hungry but he ain't in the same league as money.

Floyd is going to be looking fresh and too good for Ortiz from start to finish.

Comment

Why the Fu*k should Manny or Floyd fight Martinez, next you'll be asking them to fight one of the Klitchko's!!
            Martinez is a middlewight, Floyd and Manny are welterwights, why is that so hard for some to understand. He is the one desperately trying to chase Manny and Floyd, so it's up to him to come down in weight if he wants the fight.
            SIMPLE!!

Comment

Floyd nor Manny are not going anywhere near Martinez.But they don't have to.Look at these boards & look at what the casual fan says.Excuses,excuses,excuses.The fans are gonna continue to dish out big bucks to see Manny beat no-hopers & watch Floyd come out of retirement to outdo him while never fighting each other & staying wayyyyyyy clear of Martinez.

Comment

You can always tell who real fans of boxing are. How can you hate on oRTIZ VS. mAYWEATHER/ uNREAL.

Comment

Working...
                X