Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa named tied to PED drug bust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another paragraph down in the article also says this "Last week, New Times sent detailed letters outlining the information in Bosch's files to Rodriguez, Cabrera, Cruz, Carrillo, Gonzalez, Colón, and Grandal through their teams. None of the players responded. Odesnik reviewed his mentions in Bosch's files but didn't offer a comment before presstime. Gamboa didn't respond to multiple messages left with his trainer."

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Was Pacquiao mentioned in the article?
      Must've missed that
      Yeah I don't get that either, Pacquiao wasn't mentioned yet because of all the mud the classless Mayweathers threw on his name you have people talking about him.

Gamboa is the issue here (and no, not all fighters are juicing, that's a cheat's mentality).

Comment

Somewhere Bob Arum is smiling.

Comment

Man if true....then Gamboa and 50 are f**ked. No one is safe now.

And as a big Yankee fan, I gave Rodriguez a pass in 09'. But if he's still been using all these years, I place him in the same category as Bonds, McGwire, Sosa, Clemens, etc. Great player but a fake due to the PED's throughout his career.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            You forgot to add Marquez to that list, he's suspected of using PEDs too.

Anyway, this is very upsetting but until he gets caught he's innocent in my eyes. Isn't that how it works?
            Maybe for Gamboa, but not for A-Rod. Can I get an Amen?!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Somewhere Bob Arum is smiling.
              Why is that????????

Comment

though i'm far from a fan, i'm not going to go out of my way to slam Yuri. any or all of these boys could be on those steroids. it's on the sport to find a way to clean itself up.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Man if true....then Gamboa and 50 are f**ked. No one is safe now.

And as a big Yankee fan, I gave Rodriguez a pass in 09'. But if he's still been using all these years, I place him in the same category as Bonds, McGwire, Sosa, Clemens, etc. Great player but a fake due to the PED's throughout his career.
                  THe article states he's on file being a client since 09 to 2012.

AROD that is.
                  Last edited by DoubleMM; 01-29-2013, 09:28 AM.

Comment

But let's see if this gets any attention in the media, if it's true than it will 100%. There's a part in there about Gamboa winning a fight in January and February by TKO/KO. That never happened after the Rios thing...

Comment

I had a hunch that Gamboa might be a peds cheat, but my radar goes off the most strongly against Tim Bradley. That guys is a peds cheat is my guess. He claims he's a vegan for 6 months before a fight. No meat products. And when asked about Peterson using testosterone, he acted like he never heard of if.

Comment

Working...
                      X