• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Klitschko Brothers play each other on Fight Night Champion

http://www.younghollywood.com/videos...-brothers.html

wlad can't play ps3 for shit.

Comment

Vitali would do that to Wlad in a real fight. Vitali would do that to Haye too, thats why Haye doesn't want none.

Comment

The game modelled the Klitschko's like ****, Haye has better stats than both of them and Vitali has only 17 of 20 points "chin", wtf.

Comment

Does anyone else notice how tense these light hearted conversations get when they bring up the fact that Wlad has 5 belts and Vitali only has one. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I have seen at least a dozen interviews with it brought up and they never really give a straight answer. Here when asked Vitali pretty much says, I was champ, I got injured etc... And Wlad never comes out and says, "I have 5, he has 1". It almost feels like he thinks Vitali is ******ed and he has convinced him that they share the belts and he doesnt want Vitali to know that sharing means he gets 1 and Wlad gets 5. Now I know Vitali isn't ******ed; I just get this sense and have watched Vitali enough to know that he has a ton of pride and thinks he is the best. Just seems that on occasion they are walking on egg shells. I am a big fan of Wlad, he's my 3rd favorite active boxer (after Vit and Floyd), but I definitely think the reason he has the belts is because Vitali lets him. Nothing against Wlad, Vitali's a cold blooded killer, the Klitschko documentary was initially 5 hours long but they decided to remove the parts of Vitali killing and torturing animals around kiev as a child, murdering homeless men and prostitutes with his bare hands as a teenage, the fact that Chernobyl happened merely to cover up the fact that the surrounding area was a mass grave of Vitali's victims etc...

Comment

Round 1 and that was going 2 happen 2 Haye if he stepped in with Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
              Does anyone else notice how tense these light hearted conversations get when they bring up the fact that Wlad has 5 belts and Vitali only has one. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I have seen at least a dozen interviews with it brought up and they never really give a straight answer. Here when asked Vitali pretty much says, I was champ, I got injured etc... And Wlad never comes out and says, "I have 5, he has 1". It almost feels like he thinks Vitali is ******ed and he has convinced him that they share the belts and he doesnt want Vitali to know that sharing means he gets 1 and Wlad gets 5. Now I know Vitali isn't ******ed; I just get this sense and have watched Vitali enough to know that he has a ton of pride and thinks he is the best. Just seems that on occasion they are walking on egg shells. I am a big fan of Wlad, he's my 3rd favorite active boxer (after Vit and Floyd), but I definitely think the reason he has the belts is because Vitali lets him. Nothing against Wlad, Vitali's a cold blooded killer, the Klitschko documentary was initially 5 hours long but they decided to remove the parts of Vitali killing and torturing animals around kiev as a child, murdering homeless men and prostitutes with his bare hands as a teenage, the fact that Chernobyl happened merely to cover up the fact that the surrounding area was a mass grave of Vitali's victims etc...
              funniest post of the year.

Comment

and yes that match pretty much mirrors what would happen in real life if Vitali fought Wlad

Comment

vitali is a all-right gamer

wlad sucks at gaming

Comment

I can't view the video. Someone post it on here please.

Comment

Working...
                    X