Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you blame for the fight not happening? (if it really doesn't)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
    LOL gave in every demand? You mean the demand that the fight is at 147 with the same gloves Floyd used against JMM? You mean to fight in Vegas, Floyd's hometown? Please tell me what all these demands are? Oh thats right the only thing you guys have is Pac's huge fine for not making weight. That should be justified, after all, Floyd didn't make weight in his last fight.

I'll blame Floyd. Pac's team have made plenty of compromise (roach stated no blood drawn within 3 days of fight). Sure Floyd may be suceptable to the same testing, however, they're on HIS terms, not his opponents.
    Wasnt Arum and Roach saying theres no way he would take the March 11th date? Floyd takes it and then Roach and Manny needed more time? Man cmon take off your Manny glasses for a second......Keep it 100 if the roles were reversed and Floyd was the one who denied the blood testing Floyd would be crucified by the public and even worse on this board than he is now

Comment

These tests are not the norm, also why would Manny want to give blood during fight week. No need for it.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        time frame excuse holds no water...floyds getting tested at the exact same time as manny..so whats the issue??
        Exactly, so what's the issue with taking the blood test before the press conference and after the fight for both fighters. You just so happened to agree with Floyd and i agree with Manny. It's just a matter of compromise. Roach doesn't want a blood test 48hrs or 24hrs before the fight, period. If Roach truly had suggested 1 week before the fight, then what's wrong with that. If the time frame is not an issue with Mayweather's camp, then they shouldn't have any problem agreeing with Manny's camp suggestion.

Comment

Pac and his team

Comment

I think blood testing up until a week before the fight, and then afterwards is fine..

Comment

Its Pacquiaos fault....you dont get that much blood drawn out of your system anyways...

i dont understand, whats the excuses then?? is it that hes scaed of needles or is it he doesnt want to do it because of the blood issue??

but if hes scared of needled is the excuse then why is he ok with after the fight and not whenever???

Comment

mayweather is to blame. these r all mind games and scare tactics used by his co. a simple comment made by his daddy and a thought knowing his son will get a whooopin started this whole thing. its a senseless demand and because of it we will just ponder on what could have been

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  mayweather for his stupid demands

just curious... your comment ^^^^ this doesnt have to do anything with him helping the RINGPOST ko hatton?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    These tests are not the norm, also why would Manny want to give blood during fight week. No need for it.
                    catchweight are not the norm....

they are more normal in the recent years... but .

still not norm....

this MEGA FIGHT IS NO NORMAL.. so it requires NO NORMAL procedures ??

im just having fun with all this ****.. because everybody is blaming and accusing the other partie of the fight not getting done... and ppl here are souch cheerleaders that they havnt realize yet

that

theres no way this fight is getting canceled.. or any ****

money will prevail.. as usual... just sit back and relax and wait for march 13

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                      LOL gave in every demand? You mean the demand that the fight is at 147 with the same gloves Floyd used against JMM? You mean to fight in Vegas, Floyd's hometown? Please tell me what all these demands are? Oh thats right the only thing you guys have is Pac's huge fine for not making weight. That should be justified, after all, Floyd didn't make weight in his last fight.

I'll blame Floyd. Pac's team have made plenty of compromise (roach stated no blood drawn within 3 days of fight). Sure Floyd may be suceptable to the same testing, however, they're on HIS terms, not his opponents.
                      youre using vegas as a advantage for floyd?? floyd demanded vegas??lmao...where else are they gonna fight?? the phillipines??

147 is the welterweight division, what you want them to drain floyd to 145?? 147 shouldve been made for cotto pacquiao....

you act like cuz its his hometown he has more fans....ill bet anything that pacquiao will have more fans in vegas then floyd..

youre making absolutely no sence man...

Comment

Working...
                      X