No announcement yet.

NASA Thinks Life May Lurk Beneath Europa's Surface

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    id rather spend it on space explorations than another war or air craft carrier or another fighter jet that we are not gonna use.
    Or welfare. Or social programs. Or alternative energy subsidies. Etc,.

Actually air craft carrier/fighter jet >> welfare....as it is at least one legitimate role of govt, Military spending.

Let the private sector handle this and simply get rid of some Space laws and regulations so private en****** can blast off into space without all the hassle and compliance.

Comment

Nasa is a joke ..nothing but lies coming from those losers..scientists and science lovers are the dumbest people on this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
        Nasa is a joke ..nothing but lies coming from those losers..scientists and science lovers are the dumbest people on this planet.
        That's great and all but I ordered a Big Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          i just hope its true and they make a discovery so i can see the religious people's reaction to it.

"god put them there"
          Whats wrong with that reaction? It's the truth

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
            Well, we have the ever burning desire to spend hundreds of millions of dollars, so why not?
            I think building a robot to go to Europa would cost in the billions. They'd have to equip it with some giant, tough drilling object as well as make it durable in that super cold weather. I'm sure the Chinese could make one with like a million dollars though

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              Many people seem confused by the seemingly astronomical budget for NASA but there budget is actually less than 1% of tax dollars. LESS than 1%. American prisons have a higher cut off tax rev, they get 5%.

If you give NASA any less than it gets now, the U.S. Might as well leave space travel to Russia and China and just focus on war.

Comment

Life can be found on Google. If it is a new one. I'm going through the years to go back in time. The last couple of minutes from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I think building a robot to go to Europa would cost in the billions. They'd have to equip it with some giant, tough drilling object as well as make it durable in that super cold weather. I'm sure the Chinese could make one with like a million dollars though
                  And I'm sure north Korea has already done it lol

Comment

Originally posted by One_Businessman View Post

Actually air craft carrier/fighter jet >> welfare....as it is at least one legitimate role of govt, Military spending.

Let the private sector handle this and simply get rid of some Space laws and regulations so private en****** can blast off into space without all the hassle and compliance.
                    some social welfare is ok.

if we listened to you and entrusted our space program to the private sector we would have never gone to the moon.

no thanks.

full on governmental support will always trump private sector efforts.

glad you're not running the goverment and are relegated to trolling for capitalism and the 1% throughout the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Businessman View Post

Space exploration is a legitimate expenditure of government. Without it we wouldn't have the internet or GPS satellites or truly global communication, all things bodern commerce relies on.

Comment

Working...
                      X