No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Canelo Not Ready For Floyd, But in Win-Win Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I always thought Floyd was overated cos people who fight him dont go on to do much more in the sport and dont seem to learn from losing to Floyd.

Coralles, Castillo, DLH, SSM, Hatton, Cotto dont seem to benefited from losing to Floyd. I also thought Floyds resume was overated for the same reason, cos if the people Floyd beat were any good where are they now?
    you are literally the dumbest motherfucker on the face of the earth. you are beyond a clown. words cannot describe how small and useless you are.

by your internet "logic," you think pac is overrated just the same as floyd, based on the opponents you listed and the questions you asked. how is it possible that a human being who can use a computer can be this stupid i just do not understand. you are the epitome of a bridge troll

Comment

I didn't think JMM came across as bitter or as a 'hater' or any of that? It's likely that he is probably jealous of Alvarez's career path- anyone would be, really.

But he sounded even tempered and realistic to me. I want to see Floyd vs Canelo, the biggest fight to be made should always be the fight that gets made. Wish the promoters kept these things simple.

Comment

WTF is wrong with you dudes? This is the same thing DLH was saying just last year. But since JMM said it, he's hating? And what's this non sense about JMM being scared of Floyd? He called Floyd out and fought him. (Got his @ss whooped) but he fought him.

Any who, I agree with what he says and if this fight happens, this will be the excuse when Floyd outboxes Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
          WTF is wrong with you dudes? This is the same thing DLH was saying just last year. But since JMM said it, he's hating? And what's this non sense about JMM being scared of Floyd? He called Floyd out and fought him. (Got his @ss whooped) but he fought him.

Any who, I agree with what he says and if this fight happens, this will be the excuse when Floyd outboxes Canelo.
          People forget Oscar said this, although he speaks otherwise right now, he knows what it is deep down. Of course since he's promoting Canelo, he like Bob Arum to Margaraito, is gonna paint the whole 'Mayweather is scared of Canelo picture. I have no issue with that since it sells, but when boxing fans can't see the obvious, that's the bothersome part for me.

I don't agree that it's a win win situation for Canelo, financially it's good for him, but Floyd displayed the kind of movement many didn't think he still had and Canelo could quite possibly get dominated in this fight. I think Floyd, GBP are gonna build this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            The thing is is that many other fighters do but Floyd doesn't!!!

Floyd and his team already freaked out that Manny went from 106 to 150lbs and walked over his opponents. So Manny already did the unbelievable, according to Floyd and his team.

Here is the thing. Marquez challenged Floyd, Floyd was cool with him coming up ~3 divisions. Sergio Martinez said he was even willing to come down to the weight where Floyd won a title but Floyd didn't bite.

Hopkins went up from middleweight to light HW at 40+ years old but Floyd can't fight a 154 opponent even though Floyd is the champ there?
            Damn the dude just fought Saturday lol

You guys talkin like he will never Fight Canelo... You guys dont see the same games being played??

You guys always come wit some chump to challenge the king... Floyd will beat Canelo as well....

Then you will cry about martinez knowin damn well at 154 Martinez gets sparked, hes a battered warrior at this point......

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              you are literally the dumbest motherfucker on the face of the earth. you are beyond a clown. words cannot describe how small and useless you are.

by your internet "logic," you think pac is overrated just the same as floyd, based on the opponents you listed and the questions you asked. how is it possible that a human being who can use a computer can be this stupid i just do not understand. you are the epitome of a bridge troll
              How he can be a boxing "fan" since at least his join date or at least been watching that long and say some of the stuff he does is unfathomable.

Comment

Roid will take Canelo to the next level against the ex con and wife beater.JMM hook him up.

Comment

Working...
                X