Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: After Mayweather is Done, I'll Take Over Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is guy is delusional, he will be forgotten as soon as he step on his foot in 140

Comment

no you wont......nah its alright you can just keep making those silly azz music cds.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        Its already ghetto. Pac is from the ghetto. Floyd is from the ghetto. Bhop is from the ghetto. Stop saying stupid ****.
        / thread.........

Comment

its always been Ghetto sport most boxer came from worst parts and had to fight their way out just like Lemon said its always been about the rusty fork trying to eat like silver spoon

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
            Its already ghetto. Pac is from the ghetto. Floyd is from the ghetto. Bhop is from the ghetto. Stop saying stupid ****.
            MOST 90's babies associate ghetto with african american...they don't know any better...#miseducated

Comment

I'll say two things..

1. Broner needs to create his own identity. I'm sure him and Floyd had the convo of how one passes the other the torch like he thinks oscar did with him..I'm sorry but it's not going to happen especially if Floyd goes out with his 0 loses intact and by then Broner would have established himself.

2. This kid can keep on fighting at the weight he's at all he wants..it honestly in my opinion does not legitimize him. I think he's gifted but he's not facing people yet with his type of power and strength. I'll say he'll be comfortable at 140 and 147 which is closer to his walk around weight much like Floyd is very comfortable at 147 (unlike others who drain themselves 30 pounds to fight smaller guys..Danny Garcia!!) and he will surely raise hell at 140 and 147 but we'll really see him against considerably better opposition. Demarco looked Malnourished next to Broner. I wanna see Broner fight guys that can take his punches and hit back just as hard and in situations where he has to change up his game plan..that'll make me a believer fully.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                boxing will become the ghetto-est sport ever if that happens
                You really how ignorant this sounds? Boxing from the beginning has hardly attracted guys with the most reputable character or from squeaky clean backgrounds. It's usually guys that were dirt poor living "in the ghetto" that rise to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  MOST 90's babies associate ghetto with african american...they don't know any better...#miseducated
                  This^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                      boxing will become the ghetto-est sport ever if that happens
                      Because your parents just happened to have more money than his parents, makes you a better person? If you're looking down at a person because of their race or where they live, that makes you an ignorant idiot. Why don't you try working on your self as a human being instead of categorizing people and insulting them.

Comment

Working...
                      X