Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people hold jones,toney in high regard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do cats hold a certain dude in high regard that been knocked out/stopped by a body shot and a jab?...c'mon man

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      why do cats hold a certain dude in high regard that been knocked out/stopped by a body shot and a jab?...c'mon man
      no no no....

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Cause no steroid in the world can make you fight like them. Yeah they cheated but they still displayed amazing skills in the ring. Plus I don't think PEDs help that much in boxing.
        they are still cheats...

100m sprinters will still be faster than the majority of people on this planet... so if they took drugs its ok, because there are not many people who can do what they can do?

gaining a upper hand in any shape or form, is disgraceful

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
          they are still cheats...

100m sprinters will still be faster than the majority of people on this planet... so if they took drugs its ok, because there are not many people who can do what they can do?

gaining a upper hand in any shape or form, is disgraceful
          It is disgraceful but what I'm saying is you can still enjoy watching them do their thing. Tyson biting Holyfield's ears off is the most disgraceful thing a fighter has ever done in a boxing ring, to me it's worse than quitting or intentional fouls, but I can still watch his fights and appreciate his talent.

Comment

No body really blames any fighter that gets caught its just a black mark for there fights but no matter what they still get credit.
            Also do you have any Idea what they took? The effects weren't that serious ecspecially jones and toneys helped him cut weight.

Comment

Because there two of the greatest boxers of all time and the two of them have combined for over 130 fights and only tested positive 1 each.

Comment

why do people hold jones,toney in high regard
                Because JAMES TONEY was a great fighter. If you don't know why, or you disagree, then you are dumb. No point in debating the matter.

Comment

when they are steroid abuses?

same with sugar shane..

there accomplishments mean nothing, they are a disgrace to the sport

fact
                  Toney has real skills that you don't get by taking steroids. But his lazyness made him go to a short cut. I'm not making an excuse for him cause he victimized himself.

Toney is one of the biggest waste of talent cause he could had done so much more in the sport if he had applied himself.

All he is know is a loud mouth fat man

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                    Toney has real skills that you don't get by taking steroids. But his lazyness made him go to a short cut. I'm not making an excuse for him cause he victimized himself.

Toney is one of the biggest waste of talent cause he could had done so much more in the sport if he had applied himself.

All he is know is a loud mouth fat man
                    Hell, that's all he was 10 years ago already.

Comment

OP is correct.

Boxing fans are way behind other sports in their acceptance of cheating and corruption.

They're waking up though, slowly but surely...

Shout out to Floyd Mayweather for getting the ball rolling, maybe that will be his positive legacy for the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X