Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Brook Wanting GGG: He's Just Talking **** There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan on Brook Wanting GGG: He's Just Talking **** There

Canelo vs. Khan will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View(r) beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i don't like alvared but i hope he knocks this phucker completely out cold.

Comment

Hope Alvarez sparks him out cold!!! Too scared to lose to Kell Brook... Some how believes he belongs amongst the elite in boxing by doin F@@k all besides talking and fighting c/d grade boxers! Hope Alvarez makes a quick job of him...

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
        Hope Alvarez sparks him out cold!!! Too scared to lose to Kell Brook... Some how believes he belongs amongst the elite in boxing by doin F@@k all besides talking and fighting c/d grade boxers! Hope Alvarez makes a quick job of him...
        Me too. He looks down on Brook and slags him off whenever he gets a chance because he knows deep down he'd get beat if they ever met. Just because he's fighting Canelo we're supposed to think he's great by association and forget he was wrecked by Garcia. GTFOH with that horse****. Khan is **** and always has been.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
          Me too. He looks down on Brook and slags him off whenever he gets a chance because he knows deep down he'd get beat if they ever met. Just because he's fighting Canelo we're supposed to think he's great by association and forget he was wrecked by Garcia. GTFOH with that horse****. Khan is **** and always has been.
          He's got a ponit here though. It's a joke callout, and win or lose, he's faced 10x better comp than Brook

Comment

Khan: kell don't wanna fight me.. King of mandatorys

pretty funny. http://youtu.be/Tbd1BE55B3g

Comment

I don't know what the fk to make of these two knuckleheads anymore...
              Khan had an opportunity and inexplicably passed it up. Now, it seems like he wants the fight and no one knows what the hell Kell is doing.

Comment

I was hoping those 2 would have fought already!

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                  Atleast he is going out there and trying to take on the biggest possible threat, putting life and health on the line...whilst all u half a man internet ******* do, is talk **** on the internet. I swear boxing has got the most amount of ******* following it. As for Brook, it's waaay overdue for a big fight

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X