Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made the ultimate relationship mistake today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

break up now

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      My son is going through something a little similar to your situation. Girl dumped him and now he don't want to live anymore(he says) he hasn't been home in 2-3 days. I don't know if I should kick his ass, take him out to get laid by some strange hooker or hug him and hold him and cry with him.

I'll probably end up doing all of the above though.

I don't understand what's going on with these youngsters begging and acting like it's the end of the world. I always had p*ssy on deck! Even if it was an ugly b*tch to get me through. I don't ever remember having these problems.
      I'm not young though, and the biggest factor in all of this is that she's hot. I wouldn't beg no ugly chick.

And not being an e-pimp, but she's legit hot as hell. Plus I love the girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        break up now
        That's the thing. I ****ed up by begging her. I wish I could take that back, and give her a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          What I'm gonna have to do now. No point in annoying her even more.

yup...do your thing til she comes back...call your homeys...have a bbq...drank...get your mind off ****

once you stop texting, she's gonna wonder why and she'll be back...unless of course, that new c0ck theory i brought up is true...and even if it were, then its time to move on anyway

basically, if your relationship can end on something so fickle as a phone argument, then it wasnt built for the long term anyway

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            yup...do your thing til she comes back...call your homeys...have a bbq...drank...get your mind off ****

once you stop texting, she's gonna wonder why and she'll be back...unless of course, that new c0ck theory i brought up is true...and even if it were, then its time to move on anyway

basically, if your relationship can end on something so fickle as a phone argument, then it wasnt built for the long term anyway
            Good ass point. I'm gonna stop texting and calling. But damn the feelz. Dammit, I wish I didn't beg!

Comment

Begged my GF to stay with me.

Long story short. I was mad that she wasn't giving me attention on the phone when I called, because she knows I hate calling, and that night I was actually in the mood to be all lovey dovey and ****, but got pissed, and told her I was pissed, and she said, "then why did you call!?" Hung up the phone on her.

She texts me back, "chill out". I don't text her or call for a day. I then text her randomly, and she doesn't respond for the whole day. Instead of calling to do the usual, "what's wrong babe?" I just ignore it.

Next day, same thing, don't give her the usual "good morning", "have a great day" texts, and ignore her. Give her a call at night, and she doesn't answer. Called her like 2-3 more x, same thing.

Today, call her when she gets off work. No answer. Send her one of those, "why are you being like this? Woman up, and stop being a child. Tell me what's wrong, or text me." No reply. Call her a few more times, same.

Trust me when I say this. She's the type where if she doesn't respond, it's kind of over. She's not the type to want space, and her alone time. She'll want to talk it our for hours, and be all pissy while doing it.

And then I finally realized this, panicked, and begged like a HS kid. Did I majorly **** up?

Comment

Good ass point. I'm gonna stop texting and calling. But damn the feelz. Dammit, I wish I didn't beg!
                Yea, but mak is right. You gotta do your own thing and keep her wondering. As long as she knows your texting her she could play the mad game as long as she wants. Soon as your not texting or calling she's gonna wonder wha in the hell your doing that is more important.

Comment

**** that b*tch mang, ignore her ass.

She'll come back around, if she doesn't oh well. Plenty of fish in the sea.

And lol Mak does give some solid advice, just don't drunk text though, after a night of drinking looking at your phone the next day is too embarrassing.

Comment

Begging to a woman? Western world happenings

Do not contact her whatsoever. It is most likely over. Move on. There is a slight chance she will come back to you but that is only if you ignore her.

Comment

Yeah man. Played that hand all kinds of wrong.

It happens. No matter how much you know about ladies and relationship, the knee-jerk reaction sometimes causes you do the stupidest ****ing things.

You know what to do, right?

Dont send another text. Not one more call. After a few days, either she's going to second guess and call or she's not. If she doesn't, you had no chance getting her back regardless.

Keep your chin up. Win some ya lose some.

Comment

Working...
                      X