No announcement yet.

Is Adrien Broner's career already over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course not. what a stupid question.

all the flaws in his game that were exposed can be improved upon, meanwhile he showed he has heart, chin and several other qualities you cant teach. something like this was always right around the corner, he needed to learn some lessons inside and outside the ring and based on what i read after the fight he has taken the loss like a true champion allowing himself to learn and improve from the experience. not only is his career not over, this fight could be the best thing to ever happen to his career (in the long run).

Comment

He is maybe to small for 147, he cant walk down his opponent and dosent have the same power also he cant take the punches.

Comment

Of coarse his career is over he lost! Nobody wants to see a defeated fighter.

Is that truly your mentality?

Broner is only 23 or 24 some smart match making and more dedication to the sport I could see him around for another 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
          Does anyone know if he's even ok?
          He looked like crap when he left. Some of those punches he took were just brutal. He did take an ass beating of epic proportions. I know he has the IQ of a snail, so there's not much lost with a bit of brain damage, but those body shots made some sick noise when they landed and he took a good number of them.
          Its true...lucky for the kid he has a low IQ, a few headshots won't clog up the works may even break a few brain cells loose....

BUT heres the thing: His rap career will now take over! A lot of rappers tried to he hard and got dealt with....It ain't no thang....Rappin Adrien

Comment

His career is not over, I mean it shouldn't be, he's young. However, he is mentally weak and I can see him struggling to come back from this. He also doesn't seem to have a world class work ethic and doesn't live the boxers lifestyle.

Comment

No not at all. Pac got beat down twice before anyone even knew him and look what he turned in to. He has plenty of time for a comeback

Comment

Haymon will give him another laundromat worker for his come back fight, mark my word. Matthysse lost his last fight as well, but I don't think they'll match him up with Broner anytime soon.

Of course, Broner will win for his come back. Then the hype resumes. But this time fans recognize he's another Berto masquerading as an elite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  His career is not over, I mean it shouldn't be, he's young. However, he is mentally weak and I can see him struggling to come back from this. He also doesn't seem to have a world class work ethic and doesn't live the boxers lifestyle.
                  Yeah, so mentally weak he kept fighting until the last bell

Comment

Hell no. A lot of fighters bounce back from losses. He needed this L.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                      Yeah, so mentally weak he kept fighting until the last bell
                      That's the only thing he gets credit for in this fight, he showed heart and a chin. He didn't quit and some high profile boxers still fighting and that are supported did just that...so it's not over but if he doesn't focus on boxing and stop the other nonsense he is pretty much in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                      X