Amir Khan caught cheating on fiance with two slags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Makaaveli View Post
    Amir Khan ‏@AmirKingKhan

All I'm saying is don't believe what you read.
    Maybe he's right I'm not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      So this is one of the chicks????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
        That's what you think, not everyone thinks the same. Not only is cheating wrong but look at the girls he's with, I'm not sure if the story is true though.
        i'm pretty sure he is guilty. pictures don't mean anything & of course he's going to go on twitter denying it. if he told you he had a rock solid chin on twitter would you believe him? he's a playboy just like most athletes. maybe if you are a 300lbs offensive lineman from nebraska who goes to church 5 days a week well i might believe him but come on man! do you really think he is not making his rounds? he wouldn't be going to nightclubs without his girl if he was a "faithful" guy. it's not like he is going to local pubs for a pint with the boys to watch his teams cricket or soccer match and don't give me the "i go to night clubs not looking for girls" crap either because you are not a rich athlete. if he gets married to this lovely girl it won't last because he is 25 & there is lots of flavors out there to test. guys in his position don't marry their high school sweethearts or the first girl he bangs. if you had his money you could be doing the exact same thing but you don't so you can't see anything from his eyes. cheating is wrong but hey we are all men & we make mistakes & it's not like women don't do the same thing. if he is dipping his rod elsewhere then obviously there is something she isn't doing for him...
        Last edited by joe strong; 10-29-2012, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          i'm pretty sure he is guilty. pictures don't mean anything & of course he's going to go on twitter denying it. if he told you he had a rock solid chin on twitter would you believe him? he's a playboy just like most athletes. maybe if you are a 300lbs offensive lineman from nebraska who goes to church 5 days a week well i might believe him but come on man! do you really think he is not making his rounds? he wouldn't be going to nightclubs without his girl if he was a "faithful" guy. it's not like he is going to local pubs for a pint with the boys to watch his teams cricket or soccer match and don't give me the "i go to night clubs not looking for girls" crap either because you are not a rich athlete. if he gets married to this lovely girl it won't last because he is 25 & there is lots of flavors out there to test. guys in his position don't marry their high school sweethearts or the first girl he bangs. if you had his money you could be doing the exact same thing but you don't so you can't see anything from his eyes. cheating is wrong but hey we are all men & we make mistakes & it's not like women don't do the same thing. if he is dipping his rod elsewhere then obviously there is something she isn't doing for him...
          Some of your points I agree with, but not all athletes are the same. Look at Ward, Vitali and Wladimir they are among some athletes who live a cleaner life.

Comment

• ummmmmmmmmm ok

Comment

• Amir Khan is an adulterer.

According to muslim laws he should be burned by the stake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Money View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                  brutal...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Money
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by VatoMulatto

So this is one of the chicks????????????

IMAGE#1

IMAGE#2
                    Lmao that's brilliant

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                      If you between 13 and 44 year old and rich why get married??
                      Greatest post of all time

Comment

Working...
                      X