Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Fernando Quintero: ROBBERY [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you mean nobody has any idea how Quintero is doing these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      So you mean nobody has any idea how Quintero is doing these days?
      after the robbery he gave up boxing because in his words "this isn't a real sport" he went back to school and got his degree, worked on wall street for a short spell, and is now retired and living comfortably in the caymon islands.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        after the robbery he gave up boxing because in his words "this isn't a real sport" he went back to school and got his degree, worked on wall street for a short spell, and is now retired and living comfortably in the caymon islands.
        That's not what I heard. I heard he wipes your ass for a living which is one of the very few times that you actually can't speak.

Comment

• Quintero should get down with 50 and Pacquiao..

Comment

• Im glad my thread finally gets the respect it deserves. Broner got schooled against Quintero. funny how the same trolling Broner nuthuggers troll here again....

Comment

• Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
              Im glad my thread finally gets the respect it deserves. Broner got schooled against Quintero. funny how the same trolling Broner nuthuggers troll here again....
              Man where the hell is Quintero?

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Pretty sure he's doing better than your bum ass sitting in front of your computer. Lmao!
                and he'd Done.... suckett gets owned again

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  The hate is strong.
                  Look man, I like Broner. Obviously he is a better fighter now then he was in this fightand against Ponce. But if you build part of a fighters hype on never having been beaten, it is worth looking into the fact that he should have lost twice. They tried selling Chavez Jr on being unbeaten as well, and he should have several losses if the judges were being honest. Its just pointing out opinions man. No hate.

Comment

• Real boxing fans can clearly see Broner got a gift! Quintero schooled twinkie boy with only couple weeks of training. Not hateing just keeping it real!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      I'm on my phone. Seriously, how is he doing. What's his record? Has he won a world title yet?
                      you do realize that makes broners "loss" to quintero even worse if he had went on to win a strap or two then you could say "broner was competitive against a guy who went on to accomplish some big things " ... but instead the point you're trying to prove is Broner lost to a bum

Comment

Working...
                      X