No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Discusses His Return, Opponent is Almost Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana Discusses His Return, Opponent is Almost Set

The junior welterweight world champion of the World Boxing Association, Marcos "El Chino" Maidana, continues to train in his home province for a comeback fight on Friday September 23 at German Villa Ballester in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

[Click Here To Read More]

good to see madaina fight again he would have ko the ghost hopefully the fight gets made later on but i see a all out argentina fight with madaina and lucas looming

Comment

Oh boy.

The dreaded TBA.

Comment

NOBODY Wants To Fight Maidana!!!

Maidana, Khan, Rios, Pacquiao, and Ortiz... Can you imagine the brawls this division cam have once Ortiz gets Floyd KO'd?!!? These guys will fight regularly, against one another multiple times if need be, because they are warriors...unlike a Mayweather who takes the safest route to the bank.

Comment

waaaar Maidana! stay busy my man!

Comment

probably a nobody, but eh, it's whatever, he's been in good fights recently. i still hope maidana/guerrero can be made next year, i was looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
              Maidana, Khan, Rios, Pacquiao, and Ortiz... Can you imagine the brawls this division cam have once Ortiz gets Floyd KO'd?!!?
              ortiz aint knocking floyd out you jealous idiot.

Comment

No surprise he'll be fighting some bum.

Comment

it will probably be emmanuel augustus

Comment

he should fight berto after he fights the bum he's got lined up

Comment

Working...
                    X