Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 days out. Doesn't mean they'd do the same or not do the same for a Pac-May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 days out. Doesn't mean they'd do the same or not do the same for a Pac-May

Sean (Richmond, VA)

With the release of the USADA testing schedule for Mayweather-Mosely released, do you think it helps or hurts negotiations?Mayweather gave blood and urine on March 22, April 1, April 13 and then May 1 after the fight. Mosley gave blood and urine on March 23, March 31, April 12 and then May 1 after the fight.

Dan Rafael
    (11:22 PM)

I dont think it makes one iota of difference because the point is USADA could have taken blood two days before, five days before, one day before and didn't. There was no cutoff. It was random, which means random. They just happen to cut it off around 18 days out. Doesn't mean they'd do the same or not do the same for a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight.

That is very very true. Now I need one of the many PED experts to answer a question of mine.

Comment

I can't believe Dan didn't covered up for Pacquiao this time..He tells it like it is..I thought he would completely ignored what Travis said, but he didn't..

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        I can't believe Dan didn't covered up for Pacquiao this time..He tells it like it is..I thought he would completely ignored what Travis said, but he didn't..
        He is still a fat tard though.

Comment

Very good point he made..............

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            He is still a fat tard though.
            LOL...But today i'm jumping on his bandwagon..I guess that make me a hypocrite..

Comment

Dan said this

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Dan said this
                I'm just as surprising as you are...I honestly thought that he would take Pac's side as he usually does..

Comment

wow even Dan Rafael can understand, something half of boxingscene's experts cant.

- By the way still No boxingscene article correcting the article Ronnie wrote.

Comment

Notice that the only real Pac fan who click on the thread is jrosales13..Come on *******s, stop ducking the thread..If only Dan was siding with Pacquiao on this one..

Comment

Working...
                    X